Wait why did we agree to this...

"Guys truth or dare" we looked at eachother while the boy looked up at us with stars in his eyes. "Dare" we said in unison.  "Okay okay" the boy chirped showing his box smile. "I dare you to switch genders for a day," the boy giggled.We looked at eachother, "switch genders?"

And that is how we got here.

The boys had bought yoongi a outfit even a wig as for me I just tucked my hair under a cap and walked around in sweats and a avengers t-shirt. But it wasnt all that, we didnt just have to look like the opposite gender, but play that role in our relationship.

Yoongi facepalmed and took a breath in before running into the living room. "YuuUuUuNnNNaaAaaAAAa cuUUudDdDLLlLEeEe" he whined. I tried not to laugh at his wig and then I reached my arm out and pulled him into me.

Taehyung sat at the other couch and chuckled to himself. (Btw they are at their dorm) "Oh shut up Tae," I said completely sounding like yoongi. He looked at me in suprised but played his role. I looked over at yoongi trying not to cackle my ass off.

I kissed him, wich was quiet difficult since I'm usually the one to get kissed so going in first was a little nerve wrecking kinda I guess. I tried thinking of what a real man would do so I grabbed his ass. I could feel his eyes widen.

Hmmm what else what else. Ah yes, the classic slip of the tongue. Mission....denied? Did he just deny my luxurious tounge I'm offened deeply offened. Wait...... He is acting like a girl dUh, so I kept kissing him and then he finally bailed and my tounge mission was complete.

Taehyung was still staring at us, we pulled away and he fell on the ground rolling around laughing. "Fuck you" I said and I grabbed yoongis hand as we left. "I hate this" I said. "Me too" he said. "I hate not being dominant over you" he said without hesitation.

"I should be defending myself but I hate it too." We sighed. After a while we showed up at a café and ate. I had to pay obviously and yes, we got weird looks. "Shit" I cursed under my breathe. "What's wrong swe- babe?" He asked. "Ah nothing ill just um..." "There" I said finding enough money to pay. We got up and left.

"3 hours"
he said referring that, that is how many hour are left till the switch back.

We promised not to get into anything while we were, ya know, opposite genders. He layed his head on my shoulder. "This is so not fun" he whined. I grabbed his chin and kissed him pinning him to the couch. Still keeping in mind we are opposite genders at the moment.

He pushed me away.

"Yuna yuna"

"Look"

He raised his watch up to me and it read, 11:59 pm. We layed there until the kitchen alarm went off. "ITS MIDNIGHT" we yelled. He ripped of his wig and I through my cap. He launched himself at me pushing me against the couch kissing me.

I decided since we worked so hard today is let the tounge slide. I ran my fingers through his hair. Oh how I missed his hair. After our slight make out session we realized he still had lipstick on and now my face has lipstick all over it.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" he wiped some off with his thumb. I didnt care. I pulled his head back to mine and we continued.

And then he...

Grabbed my ass.