after the DaTe

I took yuna home.

I think I shouldve taken her to her house but whatever, I took her to mine. I layed her on the bed and went to take a shower.

Yuna POV [dream]

It was a bright sunny day and the wind was breezing by us. Yoongi held my hand tight. We walked as the blossoms fell off the trees landing on our hair. He smiled and pecked my lips. We continued to walk and walk it got dark. I felt something wet on my arm. I look up to see yoongi holding an umbrella. The rain started to poor. We were walking in puddles. Our feet soaked. "Yuna" he called. I looked at him. The umbrella flew away, lightning struck. But he stood still. Not comforting me, but watching me. Watching me suffer. He reached out and grabbed my hand. "Goodbye" he said and the lightning struck him.

I woke up screaming.

Yoongi POV

I ran out of the shower towel wrapped around my waist. "Yuna yuna!!" I shouted. I hugged her, " its okay what happen sweetheart?" I asked. "You-you got s-struck by l-lighting.." A tear slipped from her eye. "Oh baby noooo its okay I'm here im not dead we're here this is real." I said running my fingers through her hair. "Hmm" she hummed then pulled away from the hug. "Y-your n-not w-wearing a s-shirt" she blushed. "O-oh I'm s-sorry should uhm" I scratched the back of my neck.

"O-oh I-its f-fine" she said. We laugh, "we're a studdering mess" we say in unison.

Yuna POV

After all that he ended up getting dressed and he took me home. "Thank you kind sir" I bow. He clears his throat dramatically as I walk away. "EXJUSE ME KIND MISS AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING" He half shouted from the side walk.

"Hmmm NOT THAT I KNOW OF KIND SIR" I half shout back.

He runs up to me pushing against the door and kisses me. "I'd rather be called anything but 'kind sir'" he said pulling away. "Okay dickface" I said and opened the door. "Yuna~ahhh sweetheaarrttt" he whined. He pulled me into his arms. "Yes baby?" I asked. "Ah much better" he kissed my nose and watched as I went inside. I sat on the couch and watched as he walked away.

(Ideas anyone?)