Dad?!

"Hey babe lets go out today, yeah?" Yoongi asked. "Sure!" I said. We went out and munched on some street food. We walked around for a bit until I saw a familiar car. "Hey wait" I said and grabbed yoongis hand. "That looks like my dads car" I say and we walked over to it. I havent seen my dad in about 3 years, he's always at work. We got to the car and the window was rolled down. We look in to see my dad making out with someother girl. "Dad?!" I yell. He turns around revealing the woman's face wich was not my mother. "Mom?!" Yoongi shouted.

And that is how we got here..

"Yoongi?" His mother gasped. "Yuna?" My dad widened his eyes. "What about mom!!" I yelled banging on his door. Yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist. "We are divorcing" he said giving yoongis mother an awkward smile. "No you are not!! You guys are happily married how could you..." I frown making yoongi peck my cheek. His mother gasps.

"I should go" she said leaving the car. "Rae!! Wait!!" He shouted. Rae, Yoongis mother, stopped in her tracks. "Mr. Kim, please our children our obviously in love and we, we shouldn't ruin that for them, and your married, you also lied about divorcing I cant be in a relationship filled with lies. Goodbye Mr. Kim." Rae said and left.

I shot a glare to my father, he goofily smiled acting innocent. I kicked the side of his car and stormed off.

Yoongi POV

"Mr. Kim that was a big mistake you'll pay for the pain of yunas one day, and that day you will lose everyone and everything, dont hurt Yuna ever again or ill come for you." I said. "Y-yes s-sir.." He studdered and pushed the gas pedal shooting off. I chuckled to myself and caught up with yuna.

"Hey it'll be fine, you don't need him" I said.

"Your right," she said as we entered the house.

I kissed her.

"I only need you"

(Okay ive offically ran out of ideas)