JiMiN dAy

Its been a week since the cute puppy left.

-JiminieChim calling-

Answer Decline

[Jimin- italics Yuna- bold]

Yeobaseyo!!

Hey chim wassup

Can we hang today

Sure just us?

Mhm.. Is that okay?

U-uh yeah

Its okay baby girl I got chu..

What the hell?

Sorry my friend jungkook stole my phone.

Okay haha..

Ill meet you at Ddaeng cafe in 5 Annyeong!

Annyeong?

"Hey boo!" Jimin shouted. "Hey Jimin-ssi" I yell back. He ran up and hugged me, "how are you" he asked. "I'm good now that your here, heh." I say. He pecked my cheek. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you too..." I say. "Oppa" he said. "Huh?" I ask. "You can call me Oppa if u want" he said with a wink and we ordered.

"Uhm.. Oppa can I pay?" I ask. "Ani ani I got it boo" he smiled. The waitress came to take the money, "hey cutie-ssi" the waitress said. He winked and slipped her an extra dollar to leave them alone. "Shoo!!" He yelled grabbing my hand.

"Thank you" I bow. "Aishh so formal boo," he smiled. "Oppa are you gunma leave or....." He smirked. "How bout I stay the night." He asked. I nod and lead him to the guest room.

I took a shower and got ready for bed I go to get a glass of water and I see Jimin dripping wet and shirtless. "Ahh jimin get dressed" I yelled sheilding my eyes. He smirks and walks away. "Dork" he says.

He got dressed and he came out to play t or d with me.

[Italic- jimin bold- tuna]

T or d

D

Whos your crush

Dont have one I dont think...

Ok

T or d

Mmmm T

What really happened to your last gf

She... Got angry threw things.. Knives ect. Ect. And one came back and hit her, she died. Dramatically.

I tried not to laugh at the dramatic death

Ok T or d

D

I dare you to ask me something lmao idk...

Do you know.... Min yoongi?

Why yes he's.... My um... No... I dont know him..

Oh ok

T or d

T

When did you start calling me boo

Since today

He winked.