mY bIg pLaN

It has been weeks since I saw yoongi or any of the boys. But today yoongi promised to go on a date with me, I'm so excited. I went and even got a peticure and manicure. I went home and got dressed and did my makeup.

-call-

YoongiBear

Me

He babe you ready?

Yeah are you?

Oh... Sweety sorry can we wait another hour?

Oh uh... Yeah.. Sure..

Okay bye

Bye?

He didn't even say I love you...

-text-

???

Me

Yuna!! Its me, Audri!!

Audri? I havent seen you since highschool how are you?

I'm great and I'm dating, his name is Izack.

Aw cute, I'm dating yoongi. Its going okay ig.

That's good, sorry but I gtg ttyl bye <3

Byyeee

I havent talked to Audri in years I missed her so much. And I went to school with Izack in elementary I used to crush on him but yoongi is way better and I love him so much.

It had been and hour and I was waiting for yoongi to pick me up.

-knock knock-

I gasped and jumped up I hoped it was yoongi.

I opened the door to see Eunho on one knee with a ring. "Yuna marry me" he asked. "Eunho we hardly know eachother" and I slammed the door on his face. I felt so bad but... I only wanted to marry....

Yoongi

Wait did I just
....
I can't deny it anymore I wanted to marry yoongi.

I stood infront of the door then someone knocked again, I opened it and yelled, "IM NOT MARRYING YOU EUNHO!!" "Eunho?" Yoongi said. "Oh um..." I then told him what happened and his face hardened. After a bit of walking we stopped and got ice cream to share.

We continued walking and he blind folded me. "Don't worry I got you" he whispered in my ear and drew kisses down my neck. We continued to walk and I could feel leaves under my shoes.

"It's ok" he felt my hand getting sweaty he kissed my cheek. "Stay here dont move" he said and walked away. I heard someone clear there throat. "Here" someone said and removed the blindfold. It was jimin. I looked up and there was yoongi playing the piano.

"Lucky duck" jimin said side hugging me and running off to jungkook and the others. Jin pulled a rope wich released rose petals to fall from the sky. I gasped. I could feel a tear slip from my eye. Yoongis playing was beautiful, he stopped and hobi pressed a button wich played music.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, and jungkook popped out of the trees and danced while yoongi walked towards me. "Yuna, I have loved you since the day I layed eyes on you, those 5 seconds a day were the best, and when I saw you at that store with not enough to pay, I knew that I could sweep in and help the most beautiful girl out, and after I did I walked around the store for hours just thinking about you, yuna, you are the most wonderful and caring person ever, and ill never stop loving you, I want to wake up next to you, and i want to see you everyday, I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours, so please, make me the happiest man in the world and.... Marry me?" He got on one knee.

"Yoongi..."

SEE HOW SHE ANSWERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHJDNDJDJHX

lilmeowmeow9393