I cAn't tHink oF a tiTle So

A few weeks later

It has been a few weeks since yoongi and I have seen eachother, since the movie. I've had nightmares on and off so are good some are bad so are both.... I talked to a psychiatrist they said it is probably from something that happened in the past making me create those concepts in my head. 

Ive tried my best to stay calm, I hung out with Jikook throughout the weeks, but ill give them some alone time now. And today after work Namjoon and I schelduled a meet up at a café.

I got dressed and I left to head to work. I put my uniform on to be greeted my 3 boys. "Annyeonghaseyo" they said and bowed. Once they stood up i noticed who they were. Felix, Changbin, and Chan. "Annyeonghaseyo how are you guys today?" I asked. "Great" They said. "Usuals?" I asked and they nodded. "Two Carmel machiottas and a Hot chocolate." I say handing it to them. "Kamsahamnida Annyeong!!" They said leaving the café.

Ding

A boy enters about 170 cm tall (5'6), dark haired black eyes, he was wearing a mask, a black hat, all black, I swear at first I thought we were getting robbed. "Annyeong.." I greeted him. He cleared his throat. "T-two hot chocolates please." He studdered I saw him shivering. He looked pretty young.. 16 maybe.. "Here, its on the house" I smile, even though he was wearing a mask I could still tell he was smiling. "Kamsahamnida, Miss." He bowed and walked away.

Poor kiddo

After work Joon picked me up and we went to the café.

"Yuna~ahhh" he cooed. "Yes Joonie?" I asked. "Do you know..?" He asked. "Know what?" I asked. "Why yoongi has been... Mmmm... " he drifted off. "No... Why has he not replied to me or even visted me I could be dying for all he knows" I say. "Yuna calm down.... Do you know what day it was last week 2 days after your movie date?" He asked.

"Hmmm... Wouldn't that be..... March 9th?" I asked. "Do you know what day that is?" He ask. I thought for a moment..."hmmmm... No why?" I said and he started to sweat.

"Joon whats up?" I asked. "That, That was yoongis birthday....he had plans and everything...but you.." He cut himself off. "I said no..."

Flashback

-text-

YoongiBear

Me

Hey Sweetheart, can we go out today?

Yoongi baby I havent hung out with Jikook in a while maybe some other time.

Okay...

End of flashback

"Yuna you have some making up to do."

(A/n Writers block yaaaaaayyyyy oooo forget the writers block I have an idea now, f.r.i.e.n.d.s can always help you with writers block XD)