Day 3; Job

I woke up that morning and I got ready for school.

After school

I rushed home with the follow jimin. He stopped at the front of my door panting. "Why couldn't we take the subway" he asked putting his hands on his knees. "Because." I say. We sit down and jimin searches up jobs on the computer, "so what are you looking for?" He asked.

"Anything" I say.

We looked through many jobs but there was this one I could take the subway for it was 34 dollars for 4 hours each day it was to work at a coffee shop. "Looks like you start today" jimin says nudging my shoulder. I kiss his cheek and thank him. I rush to my room and get ready.

"Annyeong Chim! Ill see you when I get home. Oh! Make yourself at home!" I say hugging him. "Annyeong!" He shouts waving bye.

Once I get to my job the boss acknowledges me and hands me an apron. I look up at the first customer. "How.. How may I take your order" I say looking into the mans darks eyes. "Ah yes ill take a caramel macchiato," he says. "The name?" I ask then looking at his blue/green hair. "Ah yes... Min yoongi." He says.

Yes.. Finally.. I got his name..

Min yoongi...

I smiled and nodded handing him the coffee cup that read 'Min Yoongi <3 have great day.' He smiled and walked away leaving the shop.

Sigh...

After work I went to the subway and saw him.

He was with a really handsome guy and a muscular guy.

Noted- he has lots of friends

I sat down and looked up as they past me. I looked at him admiring his appearance. This time there was no smell of alcohol. I smiled. One he passed I stood up and went onto the subway.

"Chimmy! I'm home!" I shout. I looked at the couch to see sleeping jimin. I walked over to him and place a blanket over his chilly body. I smiled, he looked so peaceful and cute.

I went to my room and got ready for bed.

It was Saturday morning and I had gotten up and made breakfast. Jimin walked into the kitchen. "Morning sleepy" I smiled. "Morning yuna, did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes actually" I say. He hugs me. "What was that for" I ask. "For letting me sleep here." He said. "Oh ok" I say hugging back.

Once I finished making breakfast we and and then talked for a bit.

Jimin ended up leaving because he had plan with his friends. I say on the couch and watched some k-dramas up until it was time to sleep.

I got ready for bed and laid down.

Min yoongi...

Min yoongi.....

Min....

Yoongi...

I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

"Yuna!!" Someone shouted busting down my door. It was jimin. "What!!" I yelled sleepily. "My friend Namjoon is in the hospital." He said. "Oh my!" I say. "So watch my sisters boyfriends parents' friends girlfriends friends brothers friends dog." He said out of breath. "Okay!" I shout as he runs away.

The dog jumps up on my bed.

"Hello there," I say.