FamIlY mEEt

Mood ^

"Yoongi stay calm stay calm its just my mom and siblings" I say holding his hand. "Chill Yoongles" jin says driving us to the house. "Okay okay" he inhales and exhales. "Here!!" Jin shouted then kicked us out of his car. "Byeeee" jin left.

We stood outside the door for 10 minutes before yoongi was ready. "Okay.." I grabbed his and and he knocked together.

*Crash bang drip screetchhh*

"Mooooooommmm" kilo yelled. "Who is it?!" She asked. Jae peeked out the window. "Its Unnie and boyfriend." She answered. I heard a few yelps and and some clashing yoongi looked really nervous. She finally opened the door.

"Woah" she looked at yoongi. He flinched and hid his face in my neck. "Your very, very handsome...uh?" My mom started. "Yoongi.. Min yoongi" I replied for him. He moved behind me so his head could rest on my head while he back hugged me.

My mother smiled and let us in.

We sat on the couch.

"Okay guys this is yoongi and he is my boyfriend" I said and he smiled. "Noona never brings boys home" kilo stated. "Yes she does" jae smacked him. "What" Kai was confused. I looked at yoongi and smiled. "Your the first" I shyly said.

"Kids and love birds dinners ready" my mom yelled. We went to the kitchen to see kimchi and jaepchae. "Ahh smells very good Mrs. kim" yoongi said and we ate.

We chatted for a bit and then left. Yoongi and my mother had gotten along very well and he was amazing with my siblings. He ran around with Kai on his back with kilo on his leg while he danced with jae to her favorite song. I couldnt help but smile at the sight. He was such husband material.. Wait what... What am I thinking...

Yoongi pulled me out of my thinking, literally. He pulled me aside before I went inside my house. "I love you so much sweetheart and I love your family too," he kissed me passionately. "I love you even more" I say.

"That's impossible"

"There is no way"

"You can't because I love you way more than words can describe."

And he left with those words rambling in my head.

I think I have a sweetheart kink too...

!!MY BIG PLAN IS COMING SOON!!

//AKA TOMORROW BC IM TO LAZY TO WRITE ANYMORE TODAY\\