infired by friends

(Listen to this while reading ^)

The next day I showed up at their dorm.

*Knock knock knock*

He answered the door. "Leave" he said and slammed the door on my face. I never new how sensitive he was... "Baby! Let me in please" I say. "You have no right to call me that" he shouted. I flinched. "Y-yoongi... Please just lets go somewhere and then we can talk about it okay? (< You used to tall me baby but now you call me by my name)

"Fine" he gave in. I held my hand out but he brushed by me. We walked to the cafe I worked at and we order two caramel macchiatos. "How have you been.." I whimper. "Truth? Not well..." I nod at his answer. "You..?" He was hesitant. "I could be better... Ive missed you.." I said quietly.

"Hm..?" Phew he didnt hear. "N-nothing.." I said.

After we left we were walking. "Yoongi?" I spoke up. "Yuna can we not talk about this I just need time" he sighed. "No! If we are going to stay together and be a healthy couple we need to work things out!" I half shouted.

"I just need to be alone!" He shouted. "Do you not understand We. Need. To. Work. This. out. Yoongi, communication is key!!" I shout. "I cant communicate with the woman I love when I am in this state of anger!!" He shouted.

"Did you just say you love me!!" I shouted. "I think I did!!" he shouted. "Well I love you too!!" I shouted back. "I'm gunna kiss you now!!" He shouted. "You better!!" I shout back.

At that time we didnt notice we were already in the dorm. He pushed me up against the wall next to the door and planted his lips on mine. "I'm sorry for shouting.." He pouted looking down. "Me too" I pouted. "Ill forgive you for one more kiss?" We said in unison. We laugh and kissed once more.

"Woooaaaaahhhh guys get a room!!" Jin shouted while Namjoon was laughing. Jimin and kookie walked out of their bedrooms. "Woooaaaahhhh therrrrrreeeee" they said. Taehyung and hobi walk out of the kitchen eating popcorn. They sat on the couch and watched.

"Aw how cute" Taehyung said. "I want a boyfriend like that" hobi chirped. Yoongi pulled away and chuckle as did I. "I love you" we said. We turn around to see namjin's jaws drop, jikook staring like they saw a ghost, and hobi and tae watching us munching on popcorn.

We blushed and looked at Each other. "Whoopsies" we said. And he pecked my lips as we skipped off to his room.

(Id like to thank friends for giving me the inspiration to right this!! How was it?)