triple date

Today Namjin, jikook, and Yoona (yoongi and yunas ship name) are having a triple date.

-group call-

YoongiBear
JoonieBoonie

Me

Hey so when are we meeting and where?

Hmm jin said at wherever

How about xxxxxx i took yuna there once it was beautiful

Sounds good

Ok see you there bye!! Love you Yoongles.

Love you too!!

-end of call-

After a few hours yoongi came an picked me up. "Hey Sweetheart you ready" he knocked. "Uh yeah just a sec!" I said. I rushed over and opened the door. "Woah.." I gasped. He was wearing a suit. "You like it?" He asked. "Your hot... I mean uh gorgeous.. Er.. Handsome.. Yeah.." I scratched the back of my neck. He kissed me, "Well you are the most gorgeous person ive ever seen" he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey guys" we wave over to the other couples. We sit down and scan the menu. "So how are you guys" I ask. "Jin and I are good" Namjoon says and pecked his cheek. I aww-ed. "Yeah Jimin and I are verrryyy well" Junkook kissed jimin. I aww-ed again.

"How about you?" Jin asked. "Oh we are good" yoongi and I said. We look at eachother and laughed. Then I layed my head on his shoulder. We ordered our food. I could see the waitress scolding Namjin and Jikook. When she came back she gave a disgusted look and I couldnt take it.

"Miss if you have a problem with my friends I think you should leave, we'd like another waitress who isnt a bitch like you, thanks." I said sternly. She Tch-ed but left and got another waitress. "Yuna.." Jin whispered. "She was giving you guys dirty looks.." I said.

They sighed and looked at eachother.

After we left we hung out at the library for a bit. "Guys have you read this" Joon holds up a book. "We arent all book worms like you Joon" jungkook said. "Help help help" jimin said jumping up and down reaching for a book. "Shorty" jin said and grabbed the book.

"Heeeyyy meanie" jimin whined. "Don't tease my shorty" jungkook said back hugging jimin kissing his head. "Tch" jin Tch-ed.

After we left everyone went home and yoongi walked me home.

He sighed.

"Hm?" I hummed

"I'm just think about how much I love you" he kissed my nose.

"I-I-I-I" I get flustered. "Aww your cute when your flustered." He said holding my hand and kissing my cheek.

"Mind if I stay here tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"S-sure.."