WorK

I havent been serving much at my work so I volunteered to do it today. Everytime there was an order I brung it to the orderer. One of the orderer's caught my eye. "Hot chocolate boy?" I tapped his shoulder handing him his hot chocolate. "Actually, its Eunho" he smiled.

"Ah yes, well here's your-" he cut me off. "Sit please?" He asked. I sat down and he handed me a box. I opened it and there was a ring in it. "Oh Eunho, you know I-" he cut me off. "No, its for my girlfriend, Eun Jae." He said giggling.

"Ah yes its beautiful she will love it" I said.

And with my luck..

Yoongi walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE PROPOSING TO YOU, MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!" he yelled. I shook my head and laughed so hard I cried. "Its for his girlfriend he just wanted my opinion." I whispered to him. He shook his head and pulled me out of the café.  "I missed you" I said. "I missed you too" he kissed me.

"Waaiitt" the boy shouted running after us. "You forgot your scarf noona" he handed it to me. "Thank you Eunho" I bowed and we left.

Eunho POV

I sighed, she's so perfect so beautiful. One day ill propose and she wont say no. I smiled to myself as i walked home.

Sorry for the short chapter just another filler I have big plans ladies and gents BIG PLANS

Also I think I have a noona kink... Weird? XD