In Denial...for now... 😏

(I just had to put Felix up there ^ sorry not sorry)

Nahh there was no way I was falling for yoongi.. Hes probably gay right? Like his friends...right...? Yeah... Totally..

I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang signaling someone has entered the café. "F-Felix?" I studdered. He walked up to the counter. "Yuna~ah!! How are you its been so long I missed you so much!!" He said as I gave him a hug. I dont know what your thinking but hes my ex it sounds weird right, but we only dated for a bit and we were bestfriends till he left to go back to australia for college. "I've missed you so much how was Australia?" I asked. "It was wonderful, mate" he says in an accent with a wink. "Ahh" I playfully push his shoulder. "Soooo still ruling the single world?" he asked. "Obviously," I say flipping my hair. "What about you?" I ask. "Well actually I got a boyfriend... Changbinnnnn" he called. (I'm so sorry I'm just getting into skz XD) "b-boyfriend?" I ask. "I was shocked too dont worry" he says then steals a kiss from changbin.

I smiled as they order.

I was cleaning up and yet again the bell rang. "Yoongi if thats you I swear to god we are closed skadattle outta here" I say putting the wet cloth down heading to the door. There stood...

"Hobi..?" I said.

"Oh Yuna-ah yoongi said to pick you up he said uhm you were suppose to talk today or something I dont know..?" He blurted out. I nod and he takes me to their dorm.

(A/n sorry for the short chapter, your thoughts?)