warning this has suicidal content

I didnt hesitate to run to the hospital.

Once I got there I asked Joon what happend. "We are not sure but the slits on his wrists gave it away.." He says looking at the ground. "This is my fault" I say tearing up. "Oh yuna, sweety please" a very handsome man says stepping infront of me and giving me a hug. "I'm Kim Seokjin, but jin is just fine.." He says giving me a sypathetic look.

"Hes had a rough life with his parents, yuna, it wasnt your fault" another man says stepping out from behind Joon. He gave me a sweet and sypathetic smile wich made his lips form a heart. "I'm Jung Hoseok but Hobi is good too" he says shaking my hand. I look over at jimin who was standing in the farthest corner holding jungkooks hand. "Dont worry theyre a thing." Joon whispers in my ear and winks. "Yeah yeah I figured that out" I whispered back.

After a few hours taehyung woke up.

The doctor rushed in doing what they do they said he would be released tomorrow. "Taehyung why didnt you just move in with us" Jin said. "It wouldve made things worse.. With my parents." He says. They nod understanding his point of view.

"But your are going to move in with us now" yoongi said. "We already have your stuff Hyung" kookie says. "Yes you'll share a room with kookie and I" jimin says. "You better keep it down at night" Taehyung chuckles. "Promise us you wont try this again" hobi says pointing to taehyung wrists. "I-I won't..." He replys looking down.

~The next day~

Taehyung was release he moved in with the boys, they were very happy, yoongi and I havent talked in a while and jimin has been avoiding me. I only have talked to joonie. He texts me and calls everyday wich is so sweet if him. Taehyung had apologized for his dumb actions and now taehyung and I are great friends. But that still doesn't hide the fact that he envys jimin.

I heard a knock at my door and opened it to see one of the boys...

(A/n guess who the mystery boy is hehe)