Day 2; Home

That man he, he won't leave my mind. Its making me crazy. Who was he. Who were they...

I snap out of my thoughts as I drop a jar. I cursed under my breathe. "Miss is everything okay?" A worker asked. "Ah ne, ill pay for this" I say gesturing to the broken jar. "Ani ani. Miss it is fine we will clean it up, have a good day, annyeong!" The worker says shooing me away.

I sigh in relief and get the rest of my groceries.

"Miss that'll be 89.56" the cashier said. I handed her 85. "This is all I have" I say. I grab stuff an try to put it back but someone stops me. Its was him.

"Um Miss uh...? " he asks. "Yuna" I say. "Miss yuna I will pay how much more do you need." He asks. "Ani ani! Please sir it is alright." I say. "Ani," he says placing down a 5 dollar bill and he walks off. "Your good to go miss annyeong" she says waving me away.

I mentally noted he was kind and caring.

When I get home I stock up my fridge.

Then there is a knock at my door.

"Annyeong!!"

I look down to see Kalo, Kai, and Jae.

"Annyeong, what are you guys doing here wheres eomma?" I asked. "She coming" Jae says pointing at the car. "Yuna! We brought some lasagna." Eomma said. She pushed past me with my siblings and heated up the stove. "What are you doing" I ask.

"Making dinner dUh its your first day here you musn't have any fo-" she cuts her self off when she opens the fridge. "Oh" she said.

She heated up the lasanga, and she served it. The kids, eomma and I ate up.

"Annyeong Kai, Kalo, Jae, and eomma!" I yell waving as they drive away. I plop down on the couch and sigh in relief. "What a day" I say looking at the clock wich read 8:45 pm. I jumped up and got ready for bed.

Its 12:39 am and I cant sleep.

That man...

He is keeping me up.

I want to know him.

I want him..

-JiminieChim calling-

Answer Decline

[Bold- yuna italic- jimin]

Yah what r u doing up?

I can't sleep

What are you doing up?

Can't sleep either..

Just got stuff on my mind..

Well then... Meet me at tge park in 5.

What no!

-call ends-

I sigh and change out of my Pj's. I step out the door and the cold breeze hits my face. "Ahh" I start to walk towards the park.

When I get to the park I see jimin sitting on the swing.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi"

We sat on the swings talkong for a bit but he then walked me home.

"Wow this house is nice" he said. "Yeah I guess... I have to take the subway though.." I say shrugging he smirks and heads home.

"I really need to Job search tomorrow"

I say.