hmm

Me: JOON!!

Joon: yes?

Me: r u at your dorm

Joon: yes....

Me: is anyone else there

Joon: no...

Me: are you sure

Joon: um...yuna r u o-

*muffled talking*

Joon: yoongi is here...?

Me: thanks

-hangs up-

I hurried over to their dorm. I NEED AN EXPLAINATION.

I didnt even knock I busted through the door. "MIN YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU!!" I yelled from the doorway. Namjoon, on the couch said, "I wouldnt bother him he came home reaking of alcohol. He probably slept with someone before hand too," namjoons words cut deep, I wasn't sure why though. "YOONGI GET YOUR DRUNK FUCK BOY ASS DOWN HERE OR ILL... ILL" I yell. He runs down the stairs. "Stop. Screaming. Why are you here." He said. "You... You you you you.. YOU KISSED ME BASTARD!!" I yelled regretting calling him a bastard. "Mmm yeah I did it was nice wasnt it?" He asked. "What the hell!!" I yelled. "Mm the other girl kicked me out since I had lipstick on my mouths hmph.." He said. "One what girl two your 'mouths?'" I asked. "One Serena deballykamtom no that wasnt her name I'm not sure actually, yes my mouths" he said. I sighed.

I grabbed his hand wich mine fit perfectly into. And I took him to his room and grabbed some water. "Here drink up well talk tomorrow okay?" I say with sincerity in my eyes. "Ah thank you my sweets" he said. I'm smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sleep tight" I said and walked away but he grabbed my wrist. "What about my night time kiss" he whined. "I did right there" I said poking his forehead. "No no again" he said smiling.

I lean in to kiss his forehead but he moves and I kiss his lips I try to pull away but he holds my head making the kiss more passionate. He moves his tounge around the seal of my lips, wanting an entrance. I then give in his tounge explores my mouth. He slowly pulls away and smiles. "Ill sleep now" he says. I walk out of the room trying to comprehended what just happened.

Once I got home I couldnt sleep.

Was I...

Falling for....

Min yoongi?