BIG PLAN PART FREAKING 3

Theres not much to say we were engaged for a month it is June 12th and today is our wedding day. Audri as my maid of honor. Jae as the flower girl and kilo as the ring barror. The boys were yoongis best men. My mom walked me down the aisle.

Now picture this a warm day at the beach white flowers everywhere, surrounded by the people you love in their chairs watching you walk down the sandy aisle shoeless. Your dress wasnt a dress but a gorgeous bathing suite with the back having a long white lace dragging in the sand. Your hair up with white flowers secured in it. That is how it was at this very moment.

I got so caught up in the moment I didnt realize I was at the altar. We said our vows, his were beautiful and pure, mine where fine I guess. But then it came to the I do's. "Do you, Min Yoongi, take Kim Yuna as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked. ""I, Min Yoongi, take you Kim Yuna, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part." He said. "Do you, Kim Yuna take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked. "I, Kim Yuna, take you Min Yoongi, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part."

"You may kiss you bride"

The priest said.

He didn't hesitate

He grabbed my face and we made out.

Literally

Infront of everyone

We made out

I pulled away needing to breathe.

"Yoongi I'm pregnant"

So I'm thinking about ending the book here smjzbdkdbjd I am gunna start a new one called "My one and only" it is a yoonmin fanfic sooooo there may be a book 2 to this if I feel like it and I think I'm gonna pause in all my other books because I have no ideas but I think if I do write it'll be "My One and Only" and MAYBE a second book for this it all depends on what you guys want bc I wont write a second book if you dont want one soooo yeah I hope you enjoyed this book bc I rlly enjoyed writing it. Thank you for your support ily guys even the silent reader and the not so silent readers lilmeowmeow9393

Love u <3

Thank you bye!!