kiNDerGARdEn

Once I arrive at the school a flood of kids ran at me. "Ms. Kim Ms. Kim!!" They shouted. The around 18 kids gathered around and gave me a welcoming hug. "Hello there" I said and we marched off to the classroom. I had everyone introduce themselves. "Ms. Kim you look very pretty today" Adely said.

"Thank you adely you look pretty as well" I say smiling. After the first class we went for snack time. The kids sat around and cheered until they got there snacks. The kids chattered amongst themselves until snack time was over.

Then we went outside and the kids ran around. "Ms. Kim play with me?" Adely asked and I nodded. We sat down and drew on the cement with chalk. "That's beautiful adely" I said. "Its you so of course it is" she smiled.

After recess we had some more class and then lunch. I went to the teachers lounge and ate. After lunch my class went to the gym and play ring around the rosie and played with hula hoops. Adely and I played with the hula hoops.

Once the kids went back to there seats we waited for their parents to arrive. After most of the kids left only adely was left waiting. "Ms. Kim you look gorgeous today" someone walked through the door. "Yoongi!!" I threw my arms around his neck to hug him. "Is that your boyfriend Ms. kim?" Adely asked. "Yep!" I booped her nose.

Someone cleared their throat from behind yoongi. He stepped aside wrapping his arm around my waist. "You must be Ms. Kim I'm Mrs. Kim." She smiled.  "Come on adely, daddy is waiting" Mrs. Kim grabbed her daughters hand and they left.

"I missed you how was work" he pecked my cheek. I sighed and tapped my cheek asking for another. He went in and I turned my head so our lips got pressed together. He pulled away and blushed and I grabbed his hand. "Work was good and I missed you even more" I layed my head on his shoulder as we walked home.

NEXT CHAPTER BIG PLAN WOOT WOOT