[S4] Episode 3: Life of Games

"Step up, step up!" yelled the game owner, "The first try is free!"

Ikarus and Kitsune went to the game. There were balloons pinned to the wall. The game owner smiled at the two with his huge mustache and tall top hat.

"All you need to do is shoot some balloons with these three darts," explained the game owner, "For each balloon popped, you get another dart. If you pop three balloons, you get a small prize. Five balloons, medium prize. Ten balloons, big prize. 15 balloons, grand prize! You can even trade up smaller prizes for bigger prizes."

Behind the game owner were multiple stuffed toys from dolls to teddy bears. The grand prize was under a cloth.

Kitsune was up first:

Pop!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Pop!

Pop!

Miss!

Miss!

Pop!

Miss!

Miss!

"Congratulations!" yelled the game owner, "Small prize."

Kitsune was given a stuffed fox doll. It was as small as her hands. She stared at it, disappointed, "This is pretty small now that I have it in my hands.."

"No worries!" smiled Ikarus, "I've got some tricks up my sleeves!"

"You don't even have any sleeves.."

Ikarus picked up a dart. Quietly, he formed a small blue arrow on the side of the dart. Once he threw the dart, the arrow moved as well, moving the dart so that it will land on the balloon.

Pop!

Ikarus smirked. He had won this thing.

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!

Pop!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

Miss!

"Congratulations!" yelled the game owner, "Medium prize."

"What?!" thought Ikarus, "Why weren't my arrows going to their destination?"