[S9] Episode 14: Departure

Benkei and Kodachi began to board the helicopter, finding Jin Xero on board.

"Wow.." smiled Jinx, "Both of you got wounded, huh? I told you not to underestimate these freaks."

"My opponent was just lucky, I guess," smiled Kodachi.

"That Harlequin guy I fought," grumbled Benkei, "He's a bit more difficult than I first presumed. They say that Reality Square 1 is the weakest in terms of Lock ability, but you find a few diamonds in the rough. That Harlequin guy isn't just a diamond.

He's a whole land mine."

Jinx laughed at Benkei's remark as the helicopter slowly transformed into a starship, blasting away into a different reality square.

...

Vanya counted off the names, "Lindell, Tempest, Tyrant, Volvo, Xero. That's all of the Black Circus, Boss."

"Well done, Vanya," replied Liquid, manning the control panel of the starship, "With this starship, our goal to kill off the Federal General is going to be much easier. I thank all of you for participating in and surviving the Grand War."

"Haha!" celebrated Nasir while hugging Isen, drinking a bottle of beer, "Those Arcs were nothing! Sure, we almost died! But in the end, we got the best starship!"

"Today is just not my day.." frowned Tyrant, "Being beaten by a suit of armor sucks.."

"Imagine being beaten by clones," mumbled Styx, sucking on a lollipop.

"God.. I can't believe I lost to the Korblack," replied Reina as she angrily began eating her canned stew.

The Black Circus' starship floated up and suddenly disappeared, transporting them to a different reality square.

...

Harlequin began jamming to tunes on his headphones. Bright lights were going through his front window all at the same time, notifying him that he was warping to another reality.

"Ah!" said Harlequin, "Finally here! Reality Square 2! I wonder what loot I can find in this place!"

...

"Well.." said Majestika, "I'll be making my leave now and return to the Heavens. Come on, Andrew!"

"Wait!" said Kitsune, "Will we ever see you again?"

"Well.. you all will be transporting to a different reality in the near future. It won't be likely. However, I'll always be able to talk telekinetically through Ikarus, no matter where he is or what reality he's in. I'll be rooting for you guys! If you ever meet some guy named Azarthoth, please tell him to come back."

"Will do!" smiled Kitsune.

The Arcs gathered around Phobos Deimos, basking in his glory.

"Amazing!" yelled Ikarus as he fluttered in his new blue wings, "You must be so powerful!"

"That reminds me.." said Phobos, "You all have been very critically injured during the Grand War. I suggest that you all train hard to get even stronger and prepare yourselves for what's to come in different realities. I won't be joining you, but I can tell you that people out there are strong. Really strong.

Ally Korblack. Would you like me to train you in place of James the Senior? Well have to go to my secluded hideout. It may take time, but we can get you even stronger than how you are now."

Ally looked around at his Arc members.

Ikarus replied, "Go on, Ally! Get stronger! We'll get stronger as well too! Training will be over in no time!"

"Alright!" smiled Ally, "Phobos Deimos, the third legendary swordsman. Please train me and help me become the best swordsman in all of the reality squares!"

Ikarus turned to the Arcs, "Let's train just as hard as Ally too so that we'll all be the best!"

The Arcs cheered. Soon, Ikarus faced Ally, and hugged him.

"Buddies for life!"

This is the end of the Ninth Arc of Ikarus. Arc 10 will only have 3 very short episodes to finally wrap up the first half of the series. Thank you for reading!