[S4] Episode 11: The Arcs

The group sat quietly in the middle of the casino, surrounded by multiple angry passengers, as well as debris everywhere.

"..so," said Ikarus, his hair all messed up, "I guess we're not having a celebration party?"

"You put us all in danger and the ship is almost destroyed!" yelled the crowd.

"At least no one died!" giggled Kitsune nervously, covered in bandages.

An angel fell from a balcony, blood splattering on impact.

...

"Except that guy.." said Kitsune.

"Nice," said a janitor as he swept the dead body of a Federal soldier.

"Ladies and gentleman!" yelled the game owner, "It is I! The owner of this establishment, Restaurant Galore: Francis Galore!"

"Woah!" exclaimed the crowd of angry people, "What do you think should happen to these people?"

"Rejoice!" yelled Francis, "For these people have successfully retrieved my most prize possession: The Golden Wristwatch! The Arcwatch!"

"The Arcwatch!" yelled the crowd, "One of the most expensive watches in the world! It has the most precise time and even sets itself back for daylight savings!"

"What's so great about a watch?" asked Ally, covered in burn marks.

"The Arcwatch is a symbol of peace, my dear boy," explained Francis, "I thank this little angel and this little foxgirl for all their troubles in obtaining it."

The crowd changed their opinion on the group of people who had tried their best to prevent any casualties.

Francis then pointed at Ikarus Antoine, Ally Korblack, Kitsune Germania, Garbajo Bujin, and Olivia Jansen.

"For being the saviors of Restaurant Galore, and retrieving the Arcwatch, I'll be giving you all a hefty amount of Joules for your troubles," announced Francis, "You will now he named The Arcs for your amazing bravery as the symbol of peace!"

"What?" asked Olivia, flustered, "Me too?"

"Of course!" smiled Ikarus, "You saved me from dying by that psycho lady! Not to mention that you were a maniac on the battlefield."

"O-oh, thanks!" blushed Olivia, "I look forward to helping you guys as much as I can with my weapons and cooking."

"Awww yeah!" yelled Ikarus, "We have a chef!"

Francis smiled, "You all may stay for one night at Restaurant Galore. Then you must leave!"

"Wait what?" asked Garbajo.

"Did I stutter?" Francis said, still smiling.

The Arcs set sail on their ship in the ocean.

"Well," said Kitsune, "We were kicked out of the ship. On the bright side, we got some rest, food, tons of Joules, and this sick name: The Arcs!"

"Where are you guys headed by the way?" asked Olivia, as she was cooking lunch.

"The Heavens flight gate!" yelled the group.

"Sounds like a fun adventure!" replied Olivia happily.

"Hey, Monster Face," asked Ally, "How long until we get to the flight gate?"

"Hold your horses, 'Big Sword,'" replied Garbajo, "We're heading towards Little Industry City, which is near the Heavens flight gate."

Ikarus and Kitsune munched on some fried chicken, yelling, "Little Industry City, here we come!"

"We've lost sight of the Harlequin, Nitro," said Vanya.

"That's alright," replied Liquid, "I've heard that they're having an auction for some starships at Industry City in a few months."

"Little Industry City?" asked Vanya.

"No," replied Liquid, "The big one."

"That's so far away, Boss."

"It's alright. We'll secretly be living there for a while until the auction begins."

"Then what?"

"We steal a starship, and then head to Reality Square 9."

"As you say, Boss."

"Boss!" said Nasir as he walked in, "I have some information for the people we encountered back in Restaurant Galore. They're now known as The Arcs!"

"The Arcs, huh?" replied Liquid, "It's no matter. If they ever interfere with our goals, we'll eliminate them."

"Damn it!" yelled Jordan King, a general of the Feds. He was sitting on a chair at a General Palace at Industry City, "The Black Circus, the Heavens, and this little Arc group destroyed our army? I thought Splinter was one of our best generals?!"

"Frustrated?" asked a man.

"Darryl Montgomery," replied Jordan King, "I thought you looked over Bergtown, not Industry City."

"Problems occurred with this new Arc group," replied Darryl, "I'm hoping on destroying them as well as the Black Circus. I would need your help. They may be heading to this place."

"Why do you think the Arcs and the Black Circus would head here?"

"I've gotten intel that the Arcs are heading to the Heavens flight gate for their leader, a little angel by the name of Ikarus. I'm sure that they will get rejected and head towards Industry City for some clues on how to get accepted back into the Heavens."

"Why do you think that the angel will get rejected?"

"Have you ever heard the story of Diablo?"

"I watched the whole thing, Azrael," said the Goddess, "What happened in Restaurant Galore?"

"We didn't know that the Black Circus and the Feds would be at Restaurant Galore as well," replied Azrael, "We had too few troops."

"So your best army was demolished?"

"I'm sorry, my Goddess."

"Send your assassins at Little Industry City. There's a chance that Ikarus will be heading there next."

"Yes, my Goddess."

"Don't fail me, Azrael."

This is the end of the fourth arc of Ikarus. The next few arcs will probably not be as long as this current arc, however it will set plans in motion for future arcs. Worry not, for the Heavens is very close.