[S6] Episode 5: The Great Showman

"Rise and shine!" yelled Kitsune, smacking a piece of paper on Olivia's head.

"Wha?" Olivia mumbled, waking up, "Can't we sleep in for a while?"

"No way!" replied Kitsune as she opened the door of the hotel room, hitting Garbajo's head.

Garbajo scratched his head and grumbled, "What gives?"

Kitsune smacked a paper into Garbajo's face, and began to explain what was on their paper.

"They're having a magic trick show in the center of the Heavens!" she yelled, "We should go see that show before finding Ikarus!"

Olivia and Garbajo grumbled, "Fine.."

The Arcs made their way towards the center of the Heavens. There, multiple angels gathered to see the Showman's magic trick. The showman was a man in a black trench coat with a mask.

"Wait a minute," said Kitsune, "That's the guy at Restaurant Galore! The Harlequin!"

"What's he doing here?" asked Garbajo, "More importantly, how are these angels not recognizing who he is?"

"Greetings, fellow angels!" yelled the Harlequin, "My name is the Angel, Showman! I've come to give you guys a wonderful performance that is sure to bring you awe!"

The angels clapped and cheered for the showman.

"These angels are just as dumb as Ikarus.." thought Olivia, shuffling in her angel costume, "They really believe that the Harlequin is an angel. Even in that black trench coat of his."

The Harlequin began to display his acts of magic.

"I need a volunteer!" yelled the Harlequin, "You there!"

The angel cheered as she went up on the stage. She was filled with excitement.

"Hand over your pouch of enhancing powder for the magic trick, if you will," smiled the Harlequin.

The angel gave the Harlequin her magic powder. The Harlequin then put the powder pouch on the ground. The angels were amazed when the pouch suddenly started floating and moving from side to side as if an invisible force was carrying it!

The angels cheered for the Showman. Garbajo, Olivia, and Kitsune was analyzing his magic trick.

"Could that be his Lock or Key?" thought Garbajo.

Soon, more and more angels began to give the Showman more and more objects to make them float. Toys, gold, and more objects.

"Hey.." noticed Olivia, "The Harlequin isn't returning the objects that those angels are giving him. He's putting them in some sort of bag of his! He's stealing them!"

The Showman began to laugh.

"Hey!" yelled Kitsune.

Garbajo and Olivia were flabbergasted. Kitsune was attracting too much attention towards them. They couldn't get spotted as fake angels.

"You dummy!" she yelled, "Return the stuff that the angels gave you back!"

The Harlequin's smile turned to a frown. He was caught in the act. Suddenly, he grabbed the powder pouch and poured all the powder on his body. He began to float, and tried to fly out of the Heavens, carrying all the stuff he had stolen.

He was being followed by Olivia, who flew around with the jetpack in her mech suit. The Harlequin smiled.

He turned around while flying, shooting at Olivia with his guns. The bullets had no effect and merely ricocheted off the mech suit she flew around in. While flying, Olivia aimed her arm cannon at the Harlequin, shooting energy blasts at him. The Harlequin dodged each and every single one, smiling.

"It's like he knows where the blasts will go!" she thought.

Suddenly, she was smiling maniacally. She had thought of a plan.

From below, Garbajo and Kitsune stared at the dogfight that happened in the skies. They followed the fight in an attempt to support Olivia if she needed help. The angels followed close by.

Missiles shot from the back of Olivia's mech suit, each one targeting the Harlequin. The missiles zoomed in, trying to hit Harlequin. The Harlequin dodged each one again, but the missiles turned around.

"Target seeking missiles!" laughed Olivia maniacally, "Way better than heat seeking missiles! These things will always target you!"

Soon, the missiles exploded in front of the Harlequin. Olivia then flew into the smoke caused by the missiles in an attempt to hit the Harlequin while he was blind.

However, the Harlequin emerged from the smoke, still flying. There wasn't a scratch on him. It's like he knew where the attacks from Olivia came.

The Harlequin exploded in the air, and he landed on the ground.

"What the?" he said, standing up from the ground, "I was sure that I foresaw all of the attacks. Did I miss one?"

Olivia landed on the ground with her mech suit, smiling crazily, "You thought I was trying to hit you with melee attacks inside the smoke? My goal was to plant a bomb on your body!"

"And that caused me to explode.." smiled the Harlequin, "You're the first to actually injure me. I like you."

Olivia blushed, fazed by her accomplishment. However, she was instantly knocked away by an invisible force.

"I'm out of powder," the Harlequin frowned, "I guess I'll have to fight my way out of this."

Garbajo and Kitsune rushed in immediately, cornering on the Harlequin on all sides. He jumped, letting Kitsune and Garbajo smash into each other.

"How did he jump so high?" asked Garbajo.

"Is he some sort of basketball player?" Kitsune asked, scratching her head.

Kitsune began to propel herself with her Lock, catching up to the fleeing Harlequin. Next, she tried to hit the Harlequin. He kept dodging each and every attack. Even with her speed, he knew where each attack would land.

"It's like he already knows my fighting style!" thought Kitsune, "Even if I haven't fought him before!"

Kitsune was distracted and was kicked by the Harlequin to the ground. Soon, Garbajo was in front of the Harlequin, ready to breathe fire. The Harlequin simply slid in between Garbajo's legs and an invisible force hit Garbajo's back, causing him to fall down.

"What?" thought Garbajo, confused, "I fell down easily?"

Harlequin finally jumped off the floating island of the Heavens, stealing the objects that he gained from the angels.

Kitsune, Garbajo, and Olivia were lying on the ground, beaten by the Harlequin.

"Let's.." suggested Kitsune, "Let's try not to fight that guy again.."

In front of the Arcs were a mob of angry angels, "Aren't these the trespassers?"

"Uh oh."