[S2] Episode 1: Stowaway

"I'm just saying," said Ikarus, "I really think muffins are a flavor."
"That can't be," replied Ally, munching on a James berry, "Look, Ikarus. Muffins can't be a flavor. There is such a thing as Strawberry Cake flavor however. That is because the cake has an already existing flavor to it: Strawberry."
"Well what about—"
"Think about it, Ikarus. There can be a Blueberry Muffin flavor, because the muffin has blueberries in it. However there can't just be a Muffin flavor because there's nothing in it. It's just bread."
"Well yeah of course. That would mean that the Muffin flavor would taste like bread. So it's basically saying that the flavor of that ice cream, if it had Muffin flavor, would be bread flavored."
"So why not just say bread flavored ice cream?"
"Muffins are a category of bread, and thus would add more pizazz to the ice cream."
"That's not how it works, Ikarus," said Ally, who was clearly distraught, "If muffins were really a flavor, that would mean school chairs could be a flavor as well."
"Of course!"
"But school chairs are basically made out of metal! The ice cream would taste all metallic-like!"
"So that would put school chairs as a category for metal objects."
"That's really distasteful. Wouldn't blood fit in the category for metal? Since blood tastes like metal?"
"Well blood would be more fitting for a liquid category or a dye category."
"No."
"It's true."
"No."
"Back to what I was saying: Muffins are a flavor. They've got everything they need to be a flavor."
"Well how can you make muffins into an ice cream flavor then, huh?"
"Easy.. you just uh.. grind it up and add water to make it a liquid substance!"
"That's..

That's disgusting, Ikarus."

Ikarus, who was tired of the debate, looked in the sailboat's barrel to find a James berry to eat. He then noticed something odd.

"Ally," asked Ikarus, "Weren't there 17 James berries in this barrel?"
"Yeah, should be," said Ally, who was getting ready to sleep, "We agreed to eat three James berries each a day. If I recall, you didn't eat your lunch yet. So there should be 17."
"Well, there's 15."
"Really?" asked Ally, who opened up one eye, "You sure you didn't just eat two more?"
"Yeah, I'm sure."
"Well.. logically. If there are two less berries on the barrel, that would mean someone ate berries for lunch and breakfast."
"We have a stowaway? In such a small boat? Who would want to go with us?"
"More importantly, how is that person hiding?"

Ikarus stayed on the boat and looked around the ship, being careful not to fall in. Ally grabbed the sailboat's ledge, and looked at the bottom of the boat.

A girl was staring back at Ally, with a nervous smile.

Ally pulled his head above water, "Found her."

The girl was sitting on the bench of the sailboat, drying herself with the winds of the sea. She wore a kimono-like dress. Her hair was short, reaching up to her shoulders. She also had some sort of cat ears on the top of her head, despite already having ears on the sides of her head. She also had some whiskers popping out of her cheeks. For the most part, this girl looked innocent.

"We can do this Good Cop, Bad Cop style," whispered Ikarus to Ally.
"Well.." whispered back Ally, unimpressed, "You're the leader.."

Ikarus and Ally turned around to face the girl, with Ikarus wearing black shades.
"Who sent you?" barked Ikarus, with a toothpick in his mouth.
"U-um.." nervously stuttered the girl.
Ally pushed Ikarus aside, "Let me handle this."

"Who are you?" he asked.
"My name is.. uh.. Sally Nuts," replied the girl.
"Your real name!" barked Ikarus, who was pretending to smoke a cigarette with his toothpick.
"Kitsune Germania!" squeaked the girl, visibly afraid.
Ally stared at both of them in embarrassment and shame, "Our names are Ikarus and Ally. We're 17 and 22, respectively. How old are you?"
"I-I'm 17.." replied Kitsune, as she pointed behind Ally, "Is he gonna be there for a while?"

Ally looked behind him to find Ikarus giving a nasty glare and a weird face.

"Don't mind him," Ally said reassuringly, "So.. why are you here?"
"I'm a stowaway.. sorry about that."
"No need to be sorry. We're just wondering why you're on board with us. Are you trying to get to the Heavens flight gate too?"
"Um.. not really. I have other goals."
"Where are you trying to go?"
"You guys don't really have a sense of direction. The next island to Jamestown is Villa of Chickeletta. An island full of chickens."
"Hmm.. I've noticed that you're a fox of some sorts," said Ally.
"Oh yes indeed!" Kitsune replied.
"Are you planning to eat the chickens or something?"
"No no. I'm just there to visit my father. He's very ill. Not only that, but has a lot of debt to pay."
"You're going to pay for his debt?"
"Yes! Jamestown gives a lot of Joules (§) when I worked there on the farms. I plan to get rid of his debt entirely so those loan sharks won't get to him."
"Alright, well.." said Ally, "I guess we can drop you off at Chickeletta Island before we go to the Heavens flight gate. We do need some more food too.."
"I'll treat you to some food when we get there!" said Kitsune, in hopes of paying off her debt of eating their James berries.

Ikarus yelled at the two, "Hey look! That island looks like a chicken!"

Ally and Kitsune stared at the island, which was the shape of a chicken. The mountain range was so steep that people could change its form to look like a chicken.

"That must be Chickeletta Island," said Ally, amazed.
"I wonder if we can eat some chicken there!" said Ikarus in glee.
"More like the chickens will eat you up..." muttered Kitsune, with a depressing tone.