[S9] Episode 1: The Grand War

The Arcs faction, consisting of Ikarus Antoine, Ally Korblack, Kitsune Germania, Garbajo Bujin, Olivia Jansen, and Banzai Ixstar walked up to the center of Industry City. They were the last faction to arrive.

The Black Circus faction consisted of Liquid Nitro, Vanya Talos, Tyrant, Nasir Volvo, Isen Lindell, Sty Xero, and Reina Tempest.

The Heavens faction consisted of the Goddess Majestika, Andrew Gildor, and an army of angels.

Harlequin was the only person to come from his faction.

"It seems like my gang left me," chuckled the Harlequin, "It's fine, I'm good. I can take you all on single handedly!"

The Feds faction, or the Federal Academy Galactic Soldiers, consisted of Darryl Montgomery, alongside two backups from different realities: Ryuji Benkei and Hazama Kodachi. Jin Xero is resting back at headquarters and Jordan King is missing. These people were also backed up with millions of federal soldiers, and a battalion of warships nearing Industry City.

"Ah," announced Darryl Montgomery, "It seems like everyone is finally here. Just like back at Restaurant Galore right? I'm sure all of you are here to steal the starships from the auction?

I mean, who would pass up the chance to travel different reality squares?

Well I'm here to tell you that they're indeed real, and you'll have to get them. Two grand starships and one scouter starship is in a warehouse near this place. If your faction manages to get them, you can have it."

Harlequin was already gone, already in an effort to look for a ship.

As Darryl began to explain more about the situation, and how he had despised the Arcs, the Heavens, the Harlequin, and the Black Circus, Ikarus noticed Majestika. Majestika turned to Ikarus.

"Hello, Ikarus," Majestika said in the mind of Ikarus.

"Goddess Majestika!" Ikarus replied, "You're talking to me telepathically?"

"Yes," she replied, "You may be wondering why we aren't fighting on the same side. You see, we, the Heavens, need that starship to travel to different realities in an attempt to reconnect with my old friend, Azarthoth. Hopefully, we can save the bond that had broken between us and become friends again.

However, even with that goal, your safety is still my main concern, Ikarus. Please be careful."

"Yeah, yeah," said Diablo, inside Ikarus' head, "I'm taking care of him."

"Thanks guys!" smiled Ikarus.

Majestika began to connect the telepathic connection between her and Ikarus towards the Arcs as well as Andrew Gildor:

"Guys. This is a deadly war. Even though we aren't allies, I would still like to advise you all of the dangers and threats you're going to be up against. After all, you guys did help me out during our time in the Heavens.

The Black Circus is definitely one of our formidable foes. Be careful around them, and don't make any hasty decisions. Your life may rest on whatever your actions will do. There are two new recruits from the Black Circus named Reina and Styx. Be careful.

The Harlequin is still out there. Even if he's not on the battlefield, do not let your guard down. Even though he doesn't like fighting, he'll do whatever it takes to reach his goal: the starships.

The Feds are definitely going to be packing some heat. From the detection I've received from my angel scouts, they have a full arsenal. They already have starships, so that won't be their main goal. Their main goal of course, as Darryl said, would be to eliminate all of us. The battalion of warships is no joke to be laughed at either. With their heavy firepower, they can easily take down any being in a matter of seconds.

The Feds also have two members from their sleeves who I haven't seen before. Their names are Ryuji Benkei and Hazama Kodachi. They may be from a different reality, and since I haven't seen them before, their Lock or Key is unknown. If you can, please stay away from them. If you do encounter them, please notify me what you can analyze. The more information that we have on this war, the better."

Everyone instantly recognized the seriousness of the situation. This wasn't just Restaurant Galore Part 2, it was a battlefield to decide the future of the factions. Whatever would happen in this war can change their entire lives. It was a life or death situation they were living in.

Everyone looked at their allies before they were to begin fighting, each one confident in their skills and what they would bring to the table. Each and every person on that battlefield knew, wether from their experience or something that was taught to them:

Skill isn't always the only thing needed to win. What matters most is resolve and the passion to defeat your enemy.

Darryl smiled, seeing all of the faces of the people in each faction, ready to destroy them all, "It's time to begin."