[S9] Episode 2: Power to the Feds

It's only been a few minutes since the war has started, and all hell has seemed to break loose. Angels flying everywhere with bows in hand and galactic soldiers on the ground shooting up every opponent on sight. This was definitely chaos that began to tear Industry City down.

"Ward off all the enemies while Banzai and I aim for the starships!" yelled Garbajo.

"No way," replied Ally, running into the fray of the fight, slicing up a galactic soldier, "I'm after Liquid Nitro, the leader of the organization that killed my mother."

It was up to Olivia, Ikarus, and Kitsune to fight in the war. Meanwhile, Isen and Nasir aimed for the starships as well. Reina, Styx, Tyrant, and Vanya joined in the fray, attempting to win the war.

For a while, this went on with multiple casualties surrounding the factions. Dead bodies and angels were spread throughout the city. Styx was separated from the battlefield, and began to roam the debris that scattered the city.

"Where did everyone go?" she asked, sucking on a lollipop.

Her intention and goal was to kill any opponent in sight. Suddenly, she heard a crack behind her. Styx turned around, pulling out a gun and shot at the noise. It was a man! The person was bleeding from the gunshot wounds.

"You.." said Styx, "You're Ryuji Benkei! One of the Feds from a different reality!"

The tall slender man had green hair wrapped in curls. He wore a yellow vest and baggy leggings. What an odd fashion sense from a different reality. In his hand was a knife, and in the other, a gun.

"You're.. so quick and attentive," Benkei said as he coughed up blood, "My plan was to sneak up behind you and kill you from there.. yet I made a fatal mistake."

Styx knew something as up. This man couldn't have died so easily. If he was sent here from another reality, Benkei must've been one of the best. Suddenly, Styx pulled out a paper ball and transformed it into its original form: a knife. She then stabbed the hand that was coming behind her.

The person behind her was Ryuji Benkei! But.. the person in front of her was also Ryuji Benkei! What was going on?

"Oh..?" smiled Benkei, "I knew you were quick and attentive.. but not this much. Already sensing danger, eh?"

Suddenly, the Benkei that was coughing blood on the floor began to dissolve. It seemed like a clone.

"Your Key or Lock.." said Styx, "It's to clone yourself."

"Not necessarily," smiled Benkei as he backed away from Styx, "My Key allows me to pull another version of me from a different dimension relative to mine. We share the same goals and ideas, and that is to defeat our opponents."

Benkei went over to the building pillar and touched it. A hole formed in the pillar, and another Benkei came out.

"If I were to die," said Benkei, "My consciousness would transfer over to any of my other dimensional selves. This allows me to escape death. Just by touching any huge platform or surface, I can make a hole which can produce another Benkei."

The other Benkei touched the floor, creating another hole. Another Benkei crawled out.

"No way.." thought Styx, "This Key allowed him to become invincible!"

Styx shot at all of the Benkei's wounding all of them. She noticed that even though there were multiple Benkei's, all of them were still human and had no enhancements. Just like any other Key user, they relied on their weapons. Styx began to grab a paper ball out of her pocket, transforming it into a riot shield.

When Styx checked at the Benkei's, she noticed that there were two more! They all shot pistols at Styx, even though most of them were wounded. With this many clones, their pistol shooting was almost like a machine gun! Styx put up her riot shield to prevent herself from getting shot at. Then, she had an idea.

Styx touched the riot shield, making it soft. The bullets shot at the riot shield, causing parts of the shield to stretch and go backward. However, Styx had made it so that the riot shield wouldn't tear or rip like any of her other softenings. This was a special trick that she had learned! Since this riot shield was originally made of metal, it could sustain the bullets.

Soon, the bullets were shot back at the Benkei's, since the bullets had bounced off of the riot shield.

"Shoot more and you'll be supplying this slingshot with more ammo!" yelled Styx.

Suddenly, a hole opened from behind Styx's shield. What? How?!

"I cut a part of my finger and used it as a bullet," smiled Benkei, "It's a small price to pay in order to win this war."

"You're insane!" yelled Styx as another Benkei appeared from the hole.

Styx kicked the riot shield away and tried to flee, but the bullets kept coming, piercing some of her skin. It was hopeless. She was going to die!

Suddenly, the bullets had stopped firing. The clones of Benkei were dead.

"What just happened?" asked Benkei as he crawled out of the hole of the riot shield, "How did my clones die?"

"You know," smiled the Harlequin, "You both are getting in my way of the starships. I suggest you high-tail it out of here."

"You're challenging me?" laughed Benkei, "Let's fight. Entertain me with your pathetic ability."

Harlequin looked at Styx, as if he was telling her to run. Styx didn't like running away, but she needed to in order to survive.

"Benkei was it?" asked the Harlequin, "Let's begin our little fight."