chapter || 32

Alex's pov

I walked down the hallway towards the bathroom, hearing my shoes echo throughout the hallway. I don't even have to go, I just wanted to get out of class.

I walked into the ladies' room and looked in the mirror. My hair is still perfectly curled, makeup and outfit look good. I'm proud of myself. 

I unlocked my phone and started going through my Snapchat stories as I left the bathroom. I turned the corner and slammed into someone. 

"We've got to stop meeting like this." Hagen laughed fixing his shirt. "Seriously." I laughed too.

 "I meant to ask you what you were doing after school," He spoke calmly, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. 

"Nothing right now." I shrugged. "Would you want to grab a coffee or something with me? I heard about this one shop here that supposed to be good?" he asked flashing a smile at me. 

Ethan

Grayson, Landon, Jackson and I were all pushing each other down the hallway towards the exit. I felt Grayson's hands grab my shoulders and push me into the locker. "Look bitch if you mess up this jacket," I warned, pointing at him, and all the guys laughed. 

We went to turn the corner but Landon's arm stopped us. "What?" I asked. "Shhhh!" he said louder than any of us were being. 

"Alex is directly behind this corner." He whisper yelled, pointing behind him dramatically. "Why is that stopping us from leaving campus?" Grayson laughed. 

"Shhhh!" Landon shushed us again and I rolled my eyes. "She's with mystery guy." He whispered in a dramatic voice again. 

We all tried to look around the corner at the same time and hit our heads. "One at a time." We agreed. Ss soon as I poked my head around the corner, I felt all of them follow. "What happened to one at a time?" I scolded them, "Shhh!" I heard Landon again, and I rolled my eyes. 

We listened in on their conversation. "Would you want to grab a coffee or something with me?" I heard the guy ask, and I felt the guys' eyes burning holes into me. I fucking hate him, she's mine he needs to back the fuck off. 

Say no Alex, say no. 

"Uh, yeah sure." She responded. She sounded uncertain of her choice which pisses me off even more. "Can I see your phone?" The guy asked and she handed it to him. "I put my number in there if you need anything," He spoke to her as he smiled. She smiled back, fuck

We saw the guy start walking our way and we automatically stood up and tried to act normal. "Oh hey! Grayson right? You're in my second period." He asked with a beaming smile as he put his hands in his pockets.

Alex

"Oh hey! Grayson right? You're in my second period." I heard Hagen say from around the corner. fanfuckingtastic! 

I walked quickly around the corner and saw all of the guys look at me, it's like they're all programmed the same way. They all have their arms crossed over their chest and the same look on their face. 

"Yep, that's me." Grayson responded in a sarcastic tone. "Sadly." I heard him mumble. "You should get back to class Hagen, it's your first day. Don't want to get in trouble right?" I tried to force a smile. I just didn't want him talking to them.