chapter || 49

Alex

Song: Let's get lost by G-Eazy / chapter may be mature for some readers... enjoy. 

We made it up to Ethan's room and he kicked the door shut behind him. He grabbed onto my face and kissed me roughly. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tore it over his head, tossing it across the room.

He pushed me against the wall and his mouth moved from my lips to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips making him kiss harder.

He took off my shirt as well tossing it somewhere. I wrapped my legs around him and he had a firm grip under my thighs, lifting me up. 

He walked towards the bed and laid me down in front of him. He was standing between my legs intimidatingly staring at me.

He crawled back on top of me and connected his lips to mine once more. His hands moved to the button of my shorts and he looked at my eyes for approval. I nodded and he slowly slid them down my legs and did away with his as well. 

He left kisses up and down my stomach. He stopped and looked into my eyes. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready." He spoke deeply now hovering over me.

"I'm ready Ethan," I reassured him, sliding my underwear off before he even reached for them. He began to kiss me again and I felt his hands roaming my body, sending the familiar chill from head to toe.  

The only light source in his room was a small lamp, making everything else dim around us. I looked into his eyes as he aligned himself in front of me.

He looked at me once more for one last solid mark of approval and I nodded and crashed my lips into his. I felt him inside me, at first pain, then it all turned to pleasure. It felt like my whole body had ignited.

Our bodies moved in sync. I looked into the eyes of the boy I loved as we both caught our breath. Ethan's head fell on the pillow beside my shoulder.

He rolled over beside me and cut off the lamp. I pulled the blanket over my chest and turned to him, he was already looking in my direction. "I love you so much, Alexandra Parker." He breathed out slowly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too Ethan," I spoke gently, letting those words register in mind. Every time those words are spoken, it feels like they gain a new meaning every time.

earlier that day

"Hey," I spoke walking over to Ethan, Grayson, Landon, and Jackson as they all stood by Ethan's car. 

There was weird tension in the air I could feel it, but I'm trying to ignore it. I don't want anything to ruin the day that's going so well. I'm free from larce, Brynn is back from campus for a few days, now all I want to do is spend time with the people I love. 

"How about we all do something tonight?" I suggested looking at all of my friends in front of me. I saw a smile growing on all of their faces, except Grayson's. 

He rolled his eyes and went to walk away but I grabbed his arm. He tensed up and turned around. "Please?" I whispered so that only he could hear me. "I have news to share and I want people I care for to be there to hear it," I added smiling at him.