III

OK. So, I haven't actually gotten to season 9 yet, I am still at the ending of season 8. I thought by this time I would be finished with it. So, I am just going to go off from a made up episode

Percy and I kept an eye out as we got changed to leave. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Awesome."

"Dude. Let's go. We need to leave now, the auditions are in a 30 minutes."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room. I shut the door and out my finger to my lips. We snuck past Mrs. Literal Satan's office. We finally got to the front door.

We both sighed as we stopped in front of the door. We smiled at each other and we opened it. We smelled the fresh air and walked out. "Alright, this is a pretty big city. We don't want to get lost."

He said, grabbing my hand. I blushed a little and we walked.

We walked for what felt like hours. In reality it was at least 15 minutes. We reached the CW building. We let go of each other and walked in. We took in the beauty of the big building with all the posters. We saw all the other kids that had scripts and everything.

We walked up to the front desk. "Can we get two scripts for 'Supernatural'?"

The lady handed us two scripts without looking up. We mumbled a thank you and walked to an open seat. "What scene are we on?" I asked the boy next to me. "Scene 27, line 30-33"

"Thanks."

I said, slightly blushing. He had blue eyes and brown hair. He had freckles all over his node that made him even cuter. I looked down and smiled. "Alright, so, Percy, let's get this bread."

He nodded, he was clearly jealous. I just shrugged it off.

I am not going to say the practice until the one with Misha, Jared, and Jensen.

I watched as people came and went. The boy next to me went. As he came back he dropped a piece of paper in  my lap. I looked up at him and he just winked at me. I blushed and he walked away. "What a douche. He didn't have they guys to tell you."

"Oh, shush, Jealous McJealous."

"Uh, Samantha Brooks. You're next, sweetie."

I stood up as my name was called. I looked at Percy and pecked him on the lips quickly. "Good luck kiss." I said. He looked taken back for a second.

I walked into the room recklessly. "I like your recklessness." Misha said. "Normally people came in shaking."

"Nah, I've never met you guys, but, I need to keep my cool and fan girl later."

"I like her. Can we keep her?" Jared said. I smiled. "So, err, Samantha. What are your talents?" Jensen asks.

"I am amazing at playing the kazoo, triangle, piano. Some ukulele. And a little guitar, I can play Carry On My WayWard Son. With a kazoo and guitar."

"Impressive. What is a 'kazoo'?''

Misha said confused. Of course, I had a kazoo in my pocket.

I pulled it out and started playing it.

I hit the last note on the kazoo. They all looked impressed. " OK. Now, the lines." I said.

"Yeah." Jensen said.

Sam- What are we going to do with her? We can't just dump her back on the side of the road where we found her?

Dean- Don't ask me. Shrugs. We could look at any missing reports.

Kiley- I am right here. And it's fine. I know who you guys are. You're Sam and Dean Winchester. You guys are hunters, and so am I. I was raised in this hell whole of a life. Out me back on the side of the road. I know my way.

Sam- You said you were a hunter?

Kiley- Yep. I wish I wasn't. But, once you're in, there's no squeezing your way out.

"Alright that's a wrap. Samantha, you did amazing. One of the bests I have seen so far."

Hearing that coming from Jared Padalecki was like heaven since he was my idol.

"Just fill this out please." Misha said, handing me a paper. I took the paper and left the room.

"Hey, Sam. How was it? "

"Perfect. I need to fill this out and then we can go."

"Awesome."

I sat down at one of the tables. I took a pen from the desk and started filling it out.

I hesitantly stopped at the question, 'How is your home life? "

I filled it out that I lived in an orphanage. I turned in the form and grabbed Percy's hand and intertwined it with mine as we exited the building. I took my time getting back to the orphanage. Honestly, I know the punishments that Mrs. Satan gives are. One time, I back talked her about her husband leaving her and I wasn't fed for a week. Totally worth it.

I stopped in front of the door of the orphanage. I looked at Percy and hugged him as I let go and we walked in. Mrs. Satan was there. "Where were you two!"

She yelled. "None of your business." I retorted as I shoved past her. She grabbed my arm. I tried to yank my arm free. "You treat me with respect in this place it I will kick you to the curb."

"Did you say that to your husband or did her leave on his own. Oh, he left on his own. "

Anger boiled up inside her and I yanked my arm free and rushed past her to my room. Percy was following not to far behind me. As I shut the door he said. "What the hell was that?! You never back talk an adult."

"It was me covering our asses."

"No, it was you being disrespectful."

"Listen, you don't know me. So, stop pretending like you do. This is why I don't trust people."

"You're right. I don't know you. But I would like too. If you weren't such a shut-in then things would be better."

"You know, I hope I get the role so I can leave here and you."

I hope he knew that I didn't mean any of this. I regretted it as soon as I said it. I went to bed in the same clothes.