IX

I woke up and hit my alarm clock. Percy spent the night at a friends house so he wasn't at the hotel. I looked over at Misha and did the regular. I threw a pillow at him. He groaned and flipped over. I threw another one at him. "Get up sleepy head. Today is the talent show!"

"Talent show! Yay!" He sat up and I got in my outfit and changed in the bathroom.

I walked out and Misha was so adorable I his out fit. "let's go you man child."

I grabbed my book bag and we were out and off to hell. ("Were all going to hell, goodbye" -Vine)

I grabbed my bag and opened the door. "Bye, Misha, see you at 2:00"

"By-" I shut the door and walked into school. I could feel people whispering about me. Worst of all, I could feel Madison shooting death glares at me. I shook away the feeling and kept walking.

I got to my class. Percy was late like normal. I sighed bored as hell. Something then caught my attention

"Do you think Samantha Brookes might get asked out to the dance?" A girl said that I was to lazy to know her name. The other girl looked at me and snickered. "No way! She is too much of a hoe for that."  Rage filled me. I stood up to go punch her but the teacher walked in.

At lunch today Percy and I didn't talk much. "Hey, Percy."

"Mhm."

"Have you ever read the Percy Jackson series?"

"No, I kind of thought that it would be a douche thing to do."

"Yeah, I guess so."

We sat there in silence until I finally asked. "Can I explain it to you?"

"sure go ahead."

"Basically, Percy Jackson has no idea who his father is until a saytr was sent to his school to watch over him. But when they found out he was a half blood Grover escorted him to camp half blood but his mother came and they thought a Minotaur Percy ended up killing the Minotaur with its own horn. But, the Minotaur killed Percy's mom. Once he got to camp half blood he met Annabeth and Luke and Clairrese. During a game of capture the flag Percy was claimed as the son of Poseidon. But, Poseidons brother Zeus thinks that Percy has the lightning bolt so him and Annabeth and Grover go on a quest to find the bolt and give it back to Zeus. But once they get to the underworld it turns out Luke had set them up and made it so Percy had The bolt the entire time. It turns out Luke had betrayed them and served the Titan lord Kronos."

"Wow...."

"It's a really good book."

"Well you kind of spoiled it."

"Oh, that's not half of it."

I chuckled and finished my lunch.

Hours later

It was 2:00 time for me and Misha to get ready. Misha Had his group of make up artists at the school by 1:30 Misha had been getting ready since then. He just came out of the bathroom zombified. He smiled and hugged me and handed me my costume. I gladly accepted it and went to the bathroom to change.

I came back and we looked perfect. Misha's makeup artist took a picture of us. I smiled as he tweeted it. I then saw two familiar people walk in. "Jared! Jensen!" I yelled. People looked at me and saw the two men that had been on my Instagram.

I smiled and hugged them trying hard not to smudge my make up. "I thought you weren't coming?"

"Change of plans." Jared said smiling.

"Well, we are here now!" Jensen said smiling. Kids started filing in. Percy saw the golden trio and started fan-girling. H ran ahead. "Guys! You're here!"

Jared smiled. "Alright, were going to go take a seat." Jensen said. "Record for my twitter!" Misha yelled. Jared held a thumbs up as they were off.

After waiting awhile it was about to be our turn when they announced that this girl, Natalie Lehto singing idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Elish. I'm glad that someone was going in front.

Finally, they called our names. "Now, we have Misha Collins," Jared and Jensen cheered. "And Samantha Brooks dancing to Carl Poppa."

The music started as I had my back facing the audience. I turned my head and mouthed. "Beat." I turned around fully. "I punched the ginger bread boy. Because he is pretend bread boy. Lil cookie man, never waved to me, so he got knocked out. Cause I flow!" I got low. "A jiggy jar jar do der de der de der."

I continued the song. "And all the walkers say;" misha came from behind me as I backed up. I knocked him over but thankfully it was the part when it said. "They keep falling. With stuff in their way." People laughed like it was meant to happen.

"Cause no one wanted your stinking tiara." I pulled out a tiara and threw it at Jared and Jensen. "Cause no one wanted your sticky chair." I pretended to sit on a chair. As the last note said. "Carl Poppa" I stabbed Misha with a fake knife I stole from set and he fell like he was actually dead.  He did the smiting face like he was Cas being smited. He has been Cas too long.

We stood up and people cheered and we walked off stage. Jared and Jensen came up. "You guys did great!" Jared said. I smiled at him. "Alright, we have some work to do in Canada. I will send you the video Misha." Jensen ruffled my hair. "See you later, kiddo." Jared said.

As they walked out the door apart of me knew this was supposed to happen. But apart of me wanted them to turn around and stay forever.