XI

(Same day)

I opened the door, Misha following behind me. I waited for the question that I dreaded he would ask. "So, did you get asked out to the dance?"

He asked. "Ok, don't freak-"

"oH mY gOd yOu DiD!"

"Yes but-"

"i HaVe To TwEeT tHiS!"

He starts typing away on his phone. "My girl, Samantha is going to the dance!!! I will be posting a lot." He then did a whole bunch of hashtags and tagged me. "We have to go dress shopping."

"No we really don't."

"Yes we do. Go change we are going shopping."

I groaned as I walked to my suitcase and picked out a comfy outfit. I walked to the bathroom and started getting changed.

I came out with my hair in a messy bun, a regular black shirt with a red flannel on top with jeans and some black combat boots. "We ready?"

"Yep."

//sorry to interrupt but we are not going to question where Percy is. Got it? Good.//

I hopped in the front seat as I rolled down my window as we started driving. Walls Could Talk was playing.

Been about three days and I'm comin' back
I'm about four minutes from a heart attack
And I think you make me a maniac
But you don't know
Two years and we in between
But we both been here since we seventeen
Here we go, fist fight in a limousine
But they don't know
And we both hope there's something
But we bo-both keep fronting
And it's a closed discussion
And I'm thinking "Damn, if these walls could talk"
Well, they'd be like
(Oh-oh-oh)
"Shit is crazy right?"
(Oh-oh-oh)
I ain't your baby no more
Been about two weeks since you went away
I'm about halfway through a Cabernet
And I go, I'm wastin' a Saturday
Sittin' at home
Told my new roommate not to let you in
But you're so damn good with a bobby pin
Now you gon' play me like a violin
Hittin' these notes
And we both hope there's something
But we bo-both keep fronting
And it's a closed discussion
And I'm thinking "Damn, if these walls could talk"
Well, they'd be like
(Oh-oh-oh)
"Shit is crazy right?"
(Oh-oh-oh)
I ain't your baby no more
(Oh-oh-oh)
Hey
(Oh-oh-oh)
No more
(Oh-oh-oh)
I ain't your baby no more

Luckily, Misha didn't hear the bad word I continued looking at the scenery changed as we neared the mall. We past a shopping center and at the end of it was the mall. I looked at there was hardly any parking.

We circled around the parking lot looking for a parking space that could fit Misha's car.

After five minutes we made it to a good parking spot but unfortunately we have some beef with this other lady who we were fighting for the space.

We walked into the cold ass mall as we went straight ahead to the Belk. I looked and all I could see was everything too fancy for me. I saw rich people. Misha urged me to walk faster as we went to the dresses.

I looked down the aisle and all I saw was big puffy dresses. "No." I said shaking my head. "You need a dress. We are going to get you a dress." He said already looking through the dresses.

Finally, I found a black one with a black fabric top with a flowery bottom. Misha liked it and so did I.

 We went to the dressing rooms and I grabbed the dress and walked in and put it on a hanger

After about two minutes I came out. It was soft and comfy on the inside. Misha looked at me with his mouth ajar. I smiled. "Good?" I asked. "Perfect."

"So then let's get it and be the queen of the dance."

"Well, you already are."

"Shut up." I said laughing as I went back into the changing room.

We exited the store with our new merchandise. We walked past the Hot Topic as the cashier looked up. I'm pretty sure she just about had a heart attack seeing Misha Collins. She ran out the store and towards us. I hit Misha's arm. "Heads up. Fan." He looked at the fan who practically was crying happy tears.

"Oh my Chuck I am a huuuuuge fan."

She said. "I gathered. Do you want a picture?" He asked. "Oh my- yes please." She said. She handed me her phone as the got ready for the picture. I took it and handed it back to her. She looked at me clearly jealous I was with Misha.

She soon left going back to her job. We continued walking towards the exit.

We finally got back to the car and I set the dress carefully in the back. I hopped in front and I buckled in an we started towards the hotel.