19

I'm too stoopid to look at Roman numerals. But holy shit I am updating within the same month! Also current readers who are reading when this is done I am sorry because I started writing this when I was kind of more stupid then I am now but yeah. Enjoy!

Samantha's perspective

I walked into class and sat down. "EWO!" I yelped. I plopped right down on a baby. I glared at Hazel who was giggling. I lightly punched her shoulder. I realized they were all around my desk. I laughed and flipped her off jokingly. She did the same back.

It felt nice to have someone to share inside jokes with and pranks with. I mean I had the cast, but I have someone who is my age. I never realized how broken I was. Or maybe still am. Anyways, I was hoping Hazel could go with us to Canada. And hopefully she could take Percy's place. What? I'm not jealous. You are! But at least I have Hazel.

Class ended and today was the dance and last day of school. Sadly I would leaving after one hour of getting to the hotel. I packed my stuff up and walked with Hazel to homeroom where we would be packing.

We walked to carpool discussing the latest. I told her about this show I started watching about a week ago. "What is it called?"

"Camp Camp."

"Camp Camp?" She inquired. "Yes. It's Camp Campbell. It is a really funny show."

"I'll have to check it out." She said. I nodded. Misha picked me up and I waved bye to Hazel. "See you in a bit."

•~~*tīmę škįp*~~•

I grabbed a bag of chips from a vending machine and walked back to the hotel room. "Misha you ready to go pick up Hazel?" I asked. He came out of his room. "Yep!" He gleefully smiled.

I knocked on Hazels door. She opened the door and we walked to Misha's car. We got in and drove back. Hazel had a bag that had her dress, shoes, and clutch purse in it.

We sat on my bed as she showed me her dress. It was a white off the shoulder dress, white heels, and a white clutch purse with some pearl earrings. I absolutely adored her outfit. I showed her mine. "I love it!" She exclaimed

She came back in her dress. "Wow, you look s-stunning!" She laughed and looked down tucking her hair behind her ears. "Thanks, Samantha. Okay, go change into your dress." She urged me. I laughed. "Fine, fine." I smiled and went to the bathroom to change.

Some shit came up. Enjoy this scrap I'm sorry to disappoint