XII

//ok so change of plans. (Sorry) She and Percy are going to be zombies in the season 14 finale with Percy. Again I am sorry to change the storyline but I literally binged seasons 11-13 in the span of nine days and I am getting towards the end of season 14 but I know what happens. Sorry to interrupt//

I later learned that Percy was spending the night with a friend till the dance. Misha was making it so it is like you-can't-see-the-bride-before-the-wedding kind of deal.

I texted Percy.

Me: how's the sleepover

P: it sucks. All we are doing is playing video games

Me: lucky! I want to play! Misha is keeping me captive. In a couple minutes he is taking me to get my nails done since it's still midday.

P: that sounds more productive then eating pizza and playing Fortnite all day. And not to mention we are pulling an all nighter and we are drinking coffee

Me: it's five o'clock somewhere with coffee

P: psst yeah pretty much

Me: alright well I have to go. Have fun with out me seaweed brain

P:all right salmon

Me: salmon??🤦‍♀️😂

P: yeah 'Samantha' makes me think of 'salmon' so that's your nick name.

Me: alrighty.

I turned off my phone. "Cmon Samantha we are going to be late to the appointment." Misha said rushing me. "When did you learn to do all this?"

He hesitated. "The makeup crew."

I shrugged as we left the motel to go to the car. I looked at my long nails wishing they wouldn't cut them. A brief description of them;

...They can cut a bitch badly.

I looked out the window as unknown music was playing. It had a nice beat to it. It fit everything perfectly. I smiled slightly and looked as we crossed a bridge.

We parked as we got out of the car. Misha opened the door for me. I nodded my head as a thank you as we walked in. He went to the front. "Hi, I have an appointment under the name 'Collins' ."

"Yes right this way." She said as I followed the lady. Misha sat on the waiting chair at the front as the lady brought me to various colors to choose from.

I ended up with black and the lady was designing little flowers on them.

When they first started Misha went to go run some errands so I was left alone.  I looked as she was filing my nails.

~~~~

After about two hours we finally finished and they were really pretty. 

Misha came back just on time

Misha came back just on time. I showed him my nails. "There so pretty. Thank you so much." He said to the lady who did them. He paid and then we left sadly. It smelled good there. I pulled out my phone. I had five unread messages from Percy.

SOS!!!!!

SALMON I NEED U WERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH THE POPULAR GIRLS

SALMON ANSWER ME

SAMANTHA

I'm sorry.

I read the last message over and over again. Trying to figure out what he meant. I stared at the messages confused. I knew what he meant sort of. I knew he meant that he kissed a girl or boy but they are all popular. I mean why wouldn't he just not play?

He I realized that I was just staring at my phone for 10 minutes we were already close to the motel. I turned off my phone and just staring straight faced out the window not saying or doing anything the entire way back.