TWENTY-FIVE

SOME TIME LATER

"NICE WORK, SPIDER-MAN

"NICE WORK, SPIDER-MAN."

The Aura descended from the air, the white light pushing her slowly fading away. Nadia landed into a walk, her feet quiet against the black pavement.

Across the parking lot, Spider-Man webbed up the last of the criminals that they had just stopped from robbing one of the many country clubs in upstate New York. "Couldn't have done it without you, Aura."

Laughing, Nadia lifted the bottom of his mask and grasped his waist, pressing her lips to his own. Peter relaxed into her kiss, hands resting on her hips.

A tiny voice in both of their ears pulled them apart. "Um, are you guys kissing again? Because I need a warning before so I can take out my earpiece," Ned spoke through the comm. Nadia pulled away from Peter, laughing a bit and biting her lip. "No, Ned, y-you're good..." She glanced back at Peter with mischievous eyes.

"Let's get out of here."

In an instant, he had slung an arm around her waist and the two vigilantes were soaring over the city, wind beating against their faces until Peter finally landed on the roof of his apartment building. Their feet hit the floor with a loud thud and they stumbled, grasping onto each other to avoid from falling. Nadia laughed, "Okay, really, we need to get better at the landings."

Peter grimaced, poking at his web shooter. "It's the suit, I'm not used to it."

"You've has that suit forever and you're still not used to it?" Nadia teased, raising an eyebrow. He tossed her a playful glare. "You want a softer landing, little baby? Stop making me carry you around," he joked as they started walking down the fire escape. Nadia scoffed. "Who are you calling little baby? Last I checked I was the only adult in this relationship."

Peter rolled his eyes, laughing quietly. It was true- Nadia was shorter but very much older than he was, by a month and two days.

"Which makes you a cougar," he countered. They laughed and Nadia gave him a nudge.

When they finally got to Peter's window, he opened it and they stepped in, both of them carefully closing the curtains before they removed their masks.

Needless to say, Spider-Man and the Aura has been thriving. They were given awards at the Empire State Building for catching the Vamp and setting a new low for crime rate in Queens. They'd been prompted several times with cash, discounts, fruit baskets, anything imaginable to reveal their identities, but Peter and Nadia had both agreed to never give it away to the public. There was some fun in being someone else every night.

Also needless to say, Peter and Nadia has been thriving. Not just in school, or in their vigilante aliases, but in each other. Peter had finally asked Nadia on a date, after the whole situation with the Vamp died down. Nadia was always afraid that after they had hit the 6 month mark that the relationship would lose its spark, but she was wrong. Here they were, still in the honeymoon phase, and Nadia was beginning to think it wasn't a phase; she began to think that this is just what being with Peter was like. It was an undying thing that overwhelmed her in every instance; it was handholding and kissing and late nights together on the phone and God, it was amazing. They were in love, she was in love again and it was the best.