our living heart

Jeongguk was taken back to see those familiar boxy smile and shiny eyes that he never really got over even if its been nearly twelve years.

Those shiny eyes met his and those boxy smiles faltered a bit but then the man grinned wider.

Jeongguk freeze when the man approached him and his son entangled their hands and ran towards the said man.

"TaeTae!" His son squealed.

The man's smile grew wider, lighting up the whole room.

"Wah! Jeonsoo!" The man greeted and took him in his arms.

"My daddy came today!" The kid excitedly told his teacher.

"Aww. . Really? Let's meet your daddy. Yeah?" The teacher said and stood in front of him.

Jeongguk heart clenched when he see those boxy smiles and shiny eyes up close.

"Taehyung.." he trailed off.

"Hello Jeongguk. Long time no see! Finally we've met again! How's the famous life?" Taehyung teased.

And Jeongguk wondered how Taehyung can talk to him like they were never in love before, like Jeongguk didn't break his heart, like it doesn't matter anymore.

As Taehyung lifted his hands to ruffle the boy in his arms hair, he saw the reason.

There was a ring on his ring finger.

I'll keep my ring finger empty untill I get married.

Those words resounded in his head like they were said yesterday when actually, it was said twelve years back.

Jeongguk's heart clenched.

Taehyung got married?

A/N

Hi guys! Seraphina here!
I will start this story when I finish 'the worst of us'.

Thank you very much.

And please show this book some love too like you've also shown my other books.

xxxxxborahaexxxxx