Chapter 14

Taehyung took Jeonsoo to their favourite cafe just beside the school. The little Jeon was ecstatic to spend time with his favorite person ever!

"Taetae! When you were gone. Mr. Jung told me that you're husband went to heaven? Is that true?" The boy asked curiously with his doe eyes wide and shining.

Taehyung was taken back by thr question. He still have a hard time talking about Seojoon without breaking down. But he have to try for himself and for the little boy who enjoy his company so much.

"Yes baby. He went to heaven." He replied.

"Really? Like my hamster Dori? Papa said dori went to heaven too! Do you think they'll meet there?" Jeonsoo asked excitedly, not grasping the whole concept of death yet.

Taehyung chuckled at the cuteness.

"Yes baby. I'm sure. Your uncle Seojoon will take good care of Dori, I'm sure."

"Yay! Then, I can slweep peacefully now! Dori won't be lonely anymore. I told Papa that I want to go to heaven too with Dori but Papa said that he will be lonely." Jeonsoo said and then sipped on his milkshake.

"You're not allowed to go to heaven yet baby. Taetae will be lonely" Taehyung said and wiped Jeonsoo's mouth.

Jeonsoo grinned up at him widely making Taehyung remember young Jeongguk.

"Okay Taetae. You're not allowed to leave Jeonsoo either. We'll go together someday. Okay?"

Taehyung smiled at that.

If only its up to us. He thought.

But he quickly agreed with the toddler.

When they were about to leave, Jeonsoo all tucked up in the baby car seat Taehyung borrowed from Mrs. Jeon, the little Jeon whined.

"I don't wanna go home Taetae! Its too lonely! Grandma don't know how to play video games and Grandpa don't have the thime!"

Taehyung's heart clenched at that.

"I'm so sorry baby. But I told your Grandma that I will be dropping you home. Your Grandma won't allow me to hang out with you anymore if I break my promise." Taehyung told the child.

Jeonsoo adorably pout and then tilted his head a bit, thinking.

"Oh! Taetae! Jeonsoo have an Idea!" He excitedly announced.

Taehyung smiled and encourage the toddler to share his idea.

"Jeonsoo will live with Taetae! Jeonsoo will ask Grandma!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby, its not that easy." He tried to reason with the child.

But Jeonsoo pouted and tears weld up in his big doe eyes.

Taehyung quickly assure the boy that after they arrive at his grandparents, taetae will ask Grandma okay?

Jeongguk felts like its the end of the world the day Taehyung rejected him.

But he knew that he had it coming.

Is this how I'm supposed to live forever? He asked himself.

Regretting and regretting everyday!

But then, he got a call from his mother saying that Taehyung was finally back at school, he rejoiced in his isolated apartment.

Will I have a chance? Now that Seojoon is dead?

Seojoon was a good man and he was a better lover for Taehyung and Jeongguk know this but he can't help but be selfish. He feels like even if he had fucked up real bad in the past, God has given him another chance.

Will he give me a chance? Will Taehyung allow me to prove myself? Will he allow me to prove my love?

He wondered.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry. It was so disrespectful of me to just basically disappear like that. But I can't find the time to update the book. I just have a lot going on in my life. There's this guy and I swore he was the love of my life but haha he really fucked my head and my heart. We had a big fight and it was nasty and we departed on a very bad term.

But I'm starting to see how toxic we became for each other and I no longer want to be the girl who just force a smile every time he hurts me. So I'm letting him go.

And I know I'll heal.

And this book will be regularly updated from tommorow onwards.

Seraphina.