Chapter 8

Jeongguk called Taehyung just before the game to see his two favourite people. Jeongguk always used to say that Taehyung is his lucky charm when they were together and he will always see the other first before any game. But after they separated, he did well and he got real famous soon so he never allowed himself to think about his lucky charm he left back at home. And then he met a girl, he don't love the girl but then he got her pregnant and had to marry her because of his parents forcing him to.
That marriage obviously didn't last long and Jeongguk was relieved when their divorced was settled.
The only good thing that came out of the whole thing was Jeonsoo and sometimes Jeongguk cried himself to sleep every night in regrets, wishing he still have Taehyung, wishing Taehyung was right there with him. And Jeonsoo also deserves better.

"Daddy! Taetae and I will cheer for you! All the besh!" Jeonsoo cheered. Jeongguk can hear Taehyung's deep giggles and the combination of his two favourite person's voice gave him intense goosebumps all over his body.

"Jeonggukkie! Make sure you score three pointers for both of us!" Taehyung said and Jeongguk promised them he would with a smile that's never leaving his face.

When the call ends, Jeongguk warmed his body up with determination and butterflies in his belly.

Taehyung was at home with Jeonsoo who was super clingy and adorable. The little Jeon hang on to his every words and Taehyung fell deeper in love with the baby.

"Baby, do you want to watch Daddy's game?" Taehyung asked the little toddler who was drawing.

Jeonsoo smiled with his bunny teeth full on display.
He really does look like his father.
Taehyung thought and chuckle while shaking his head.

"Yesh Tae Tae! Will you watch it with me?" Jeonsoo adorably asked while tilting his head.

And even though its been years since Taehyung last saw Jeongguk playing, he wholeheartedly agree to watch with the toddler.

Taehyung grabbed a bowl of popcorn and two glass of Oj and settled him and Jeonsoo down in front of the Television. The game was live broadcasted.

And when the game start, Taehyung can't help but feel nostalgic. It doesn't mean that Taehyung still love Jeongguk because he is sure and he knows that he had long moved on and got himself a really amazing husband who loves him just as much as he loves him.

Jeongguk was Taehyung's first love. And even though it was Jeongguk who gave him the first of everything, it is Park Seojoon who gave him the unconditional love he had been seeking all his love. With Jeongguk, Taehyung was always the one give more, who love more and he doesn't mean that Jeongguk never loved him, he is sure that Jeongguk loved him but he just didn't loved him as much as Taehyung did. Seojoon loves him just as much as he loves him and that's why they work together so well. In order to make a relationship work, both the parties involved need to give the equal amount of love and effort and care.

Taehyung is content with his life even if he didn't end up with his first love. He is even happy for Jeongguk for having a child of his own. And he is glad that he crossed paths with the adorable Jeonsoo who is currently excitedly cheering for his father.

And in the end when Jeongguk was interviewed after their win, the raven haired make sure to include his two favourite people in his speech.

"The first two three pointers are for my son Jeonsoo and TaeTae." He cheekily said to the camera.