Chapter 7

Its has been months since Jeongguk first saw Taehyung at his son's school.

And it has been months since that night where Park Seojoon warmly welcomed him in the couple's live.

And Jeongguk just hate the fact that Park Seojoon is just so good. He is good to Taehyung and he is rich, intelligent and thoughtful.

Jeongguk and his son fit right in with Seojoon and Taehyung.

Jeongguk never saw this coming.

After that night, their paths seems to just cross everyday and its like fate pushed the three of them to be friends.

It was weird at first but Seojoon insisted they all keep in touch as they were from the same small town living in a big city.

"It gets lonely sometimes. Its nice to hear familiar accents" Seojoon once said.

"We thought it would be easy but there were a lot of paperwork to be dealt with." Taehyung explained with a pout.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were sitting on a little cafe beside the elementary school with Jeonsoo.

Seojoon was occupied with his work so he couldn't join them.

At first Jeongguk thought Seojoon would not like Taehyung to hang out with him without his presence but he find out that Seojoon is confident in their love and he trust his husband.

Jeongguk could only wish to have that bond.

"That's unfortunate Taehyung but don't worry. I'm sure everything will work out perfectly fine in the end." Jeongguk said and offered a reasuring smile to the undeniably adorable man who was currently pouting.

Taehyung always do love kids and they always used to talk about their future where they will have atleast six kids.

Jeongguk's heart hurt at the thought.

"Yeah. I guess I'm just too excited. I really want to have a kid of my own. Hyung always told me that I'd be an amazing father." Taehyung said with a dreamy smile.

Jeongguk smiled even though he was hurting inside.

"He's right. I always thought you'd be an amazing father." He said without a second thought.

But Taehyung didn't seemed to mind.

The man just smile and looked at Jeonsoo who was contentedly eating his pastry.

"You did an amazing job too Jeongguk. Jeonsoo is a great kid."

Jeongguk smiled even though he knows that he don't really deserve the praise.

"I don't know hyung. I don't always have the time to play around with Jeonsoo. I always have to get out of town once in a while. Shit!" Jeongguk exclaimed when he remembered the game he have this Friday.

"What's wrong Jeongguk? Mind your language by the way!" Taehyung scolded while reaching out to wipe Jeonsoo's face who smiled up at his teacher widely.

Jeongguk smiled at the sight.

"Sorry. Just that.. I have a game this Friday and Jeonsoo's nanny won't be able to watch him this time and Jeonsoo don't really like unfamiliar faces." He explained.

Taehyung looked at him with sympathy.

"I can watch him!" Taehyung volunteered.

Jeongguk was taken back.

"Taehyung.. I don't want to burden you."

Taehyung shook his head.

"No Jeongguk! I'd love to watch him. Seojoon hyung won't be home till the next day. But of course, only if you're comfortable with me watching Jeonsoo." Taehyung hesitantly explained.

Jeongguk quickly assured him that he trust him.

"Jeonsoo loves you too. He really adore you. You know?" Jeongguk said with a chuckle.

Taehyung happily smiled.

"I really adore him too." He said.

"If it won't be a problem. I'll be very happy to leave him with you." Jeongguk smiled.

Taehyung happily smiled back and Jeongguk felt content with the sight.

Jeongguk parked outside the address Taehyung sent. The classes were finished for the day and Jeongguk insisted that he will bring Jeonsoo over after class since he kinda want to know where Taehyung lives. He can't bring himself to feel ashamed for it.

"You excited buddy?" He asked his son who was seated at the back.

"Yes Daddy! Taetae said he will make cookies for me!" His son excitedly exclaimed.

Jeongguk smiled.

He get off his car and unbuckled his son and grabbed the little sleepover bag he had prepared for his son.

"Will you miss daddy?" He asked.

His son, who resembled him in every little part of him pouted.

"Yes daddy! I will mish you shooo much!"

Jeongguk puckered his lips for a kiss which his son kissed with a giggle erupting uncontrollably.

He pressed the doorbell and his son excitedly cheer for Taetae

The door opened and surely enough, Taehyung greeted them with those beautiful smile of his. So pure, so genuine, so familiar and so home.

"Awww! Jeonsoo baby. Are you excited for the night?"

Jeonsoo reached for him and Taehyung gratefully grabbed him in his arms.

"Taetae! I brought marshmallows! Your favourite!" Jeonsoo exclaimed.

Taehyung widened his eyes and asked
"How do you know that?"

"Daddy told me!"

Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk and for a second, Jeongguk swore he saw Taehyung looked at him differently.

But he cannot be sure since that look quickly disappeared and instead Taehyung smiled and smothered Jeonsoo with kisses.

Jeongguk's heart clenched because he really wanted that sight to be the sight that greets him everyday.

"Come on in Jeongguk. I made some soup. I want you to drink it before your game." Taehyung said and Jeongguk's heart contentedly floated.