Chapter 15

"Taehyung! Its so good to see you again!" Mr. Jeon greeted him warmly.

"You're still looking so great Appa." Taehyung greeted back smiling and embracing the man.

"Wah! Its so good to have you back!" Mr. Jeon said contentedly.

"Grandpa! Jeonsoo want to stay with Taetae! Pwease lemme go with Taetae! Jeonsoo will behave?" Jeonsoo pleaded with his big doe eyes. .

Taehyung blushed on the spot because he didn't really intend on asking them to let Jeonsoo spend the night with him because he feels like he will intrude a bit too much. Even if Mr and Mrs. Jeon are still the same old people he dearly loved, it doesn't change the fact that they are Jeongguk's parents. And Jeongguk is his ex fiance and everything is getting complicated. Now that Seojoon ( who was the one who want to keep in touch with Jeongguk because of their hometown ) is gone, he don't really want to hangout with Jeongguk but Jeonsoo is another case. Taehyung think he won't be able to live without the little Jeon in his life anymore.

"Oh! Does Taetae want this as well?" Mrs. Jeon asked while looking at Taehyung, smiling gently.

Taehyung hesitated a bit but then he saw Jeonsoo's big wide eyes full of excitement, he nodded his head rapidly.

"Yeah.. Eommoni. If it isn't too much to ask. ."

Mr and Mrs Jeon exchanged glances quickly and they smile.

"Of course Taehyung. You're not a stranger. You're family." Mr. Jeon said.

And Taehyung wants to argue but he forced a smile and opened his arms wide for the toddler who tackled him out of excitement.

"You need each other. Both of you are grieving." Mrs. Jeon said once Jeonsoo is all buckled up.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"Taehyung. . Jeongguk.. he.. he tried to take his own life the day your husband died."

Taehyung already knew this.

He read about it in the tabloid.

"He said he have no reasons to live anymore because you wouldn't give another chance."

Taehyung gasped.

He didn't knew that, that was the reason.

"I'm already married! I moved on! Like he did! What was I supposed to do!" He almost screamed out of frustration.

Mrs. Jeon let out another sigh.

"I know Tae. I know. He isn't fair. He never was but its Jeonsoo I'm more concern about. It was just him and his father for years and now that Jeongguk is destroying himself, I just want Jeonsoo to be happy and he's happiest with you."

Taehyung sighed.

He feel so bad for the little Jeon.
He can't believe how selfish Jeongguk could be.

"I know.. but he also need his father. Where is he now? Is he okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes he is. He's at our farm house in Jeju."

Taehyung nodded his head.

" Thank you for trusting me Eommoni. I will take good care of Jeonsoo." He said and bowed politely.

Mrs. Jeon watch him with a smile as he get inside the car, hoping that Taehyung and Jeongguk will find their way back to each other, somehow, someday.

"Taetae. Will I sleep with you tonight?" Jeonsoo asked from the back.

Taehyung chuckled.

"If you want to baby. I'm sorry that we won't be able to stay up late tonight since we have school tomorrow but I promise you we will watch movies alllllllll night long on friday. Okay?"

Jeonsoo squealed and nodded his head excitedly. "I'm so happy Taetae. I wuv you!"

Taehyung's heart clenched. He love the baby so much.

He truly bring joy in his life.

"I love you too baby."

And he promise himself that he will keep away his personal grudge against Jeongguk for now and will knock some sense into his head. Taehyung don't mind taking care of Jeonsoo but the baby is going to ask for his father and Jeongguk needs to be there for his son.