Chapter 27

Jeongguk was so confused. He was shocked by Taehyung's behaviour. The woman was a fan and she was obviously very excited to see him. Her son was also playing and she was pretty enthusiastic about the idea of Jeongguk coaching her son along with Jeonsoo's private practice. Jeongguk just nodded his head along to whatever. But when Taehyung suddenly interrupted them, he did not even bother to excuse himself to the woman, he gave Taehyung his full attention and tried to make small talks to make sure the elder wasn't upset with him.

"Where do you wanna go for lunch hyung?"

"Jeonsoo should decide that. You should invite your friend too."

"Are you thirsty hyung?"

"No maybe your lady friend is."

"Hyung do you wanna take a selfie with me?"

"I'm sure that lady will like to."

He sure is upset.
Jeongguk don't think Taehyung is jealous because to be jealous Taehyung has to like him and he clearly don't see him that way. So the only reason he could come with was that maybe his hyung feels like he was flirting with someone while he should be concentrating on Jeonsoo's game.

And he was definitely not flirting with the woman! He was just being polite.

Jeongguk sulked and pouted when he was ignored by Taehyung.

"Hyung.... Please don't be mad at me! I wasn't flirting with her or anything!"
He said.

"Jeongguk the game is starting." Taehyung simply said.

They were at the restaurant and Jeonsoo was extra whiny and sulky because they didn't win the game and even though both Jeongguk and Taehyung reassured him that it wasn't a big deal, he was still super sad and it made Taehyung heart's hurt.

"Taetae, will you stay with us tonight,please?" Jeonsoo asked with his eyes wide and his pretty small lips pouted.

"Yes baby I will. We'll have a movie night." Taehyung said and pecked the kid's cheeks.

Jeongguk watched with a fond heart.

"Daddy will you join us?" Jeonsoo asked.

Jeongguk nodded his head.

"Yay! Family time!" Jeonsoo squealed.

The three of them returned home after hanging out at the park.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were preparing for dinner after taking shower and cleaning up Jeonsoo.

The little Jeon was dozing off at the living room while watching an animated show.

Jeongguk feels like he have to explain himself because he seriously do not want Taehyung to get the wrong idea.

Taehyung was already pretty chill that evening and Jeongguk feels like he'll listen.

"Hyung.... About today.." he began. But he was cut off by Taehyung laughs.

"Oh Gguk! I don't know what got into me today. I swear it was the nerves."

Jeongguk turned off the stove and took the sponge from Taehyung who was about to wash the utensils they used.

"But hyung.. I really wasn't flirting with her. She was like very old! I was just trying to be polite."

Taehyung chuckled.

"Gguk. You can do whatever you want. You can go out with anyone you want. You don't have to explain yourself to me.. just because I decided to stay single. . That doesn't mean you have to as well."

And that clearly set a storm inside Jeongguk.

"Seriously hyung?" He scoffed.

Taehyung looked confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk's jaw clenched.

"Are you mocking me right now?" He scoffed.

Taehyung was about to say something but was cut off by the tears that slipped from Jeongguk's eyes.

"Hyung! I've been pining after you all these years. And I know you know how I feel about you. And I understand if you'll never want me again but I didn't think you'd mock me like that." Jeongguk said and stormed off leaving Taehyung gaping and shocked.