1

"Its really a small world, right?" Taehyung said laughing. Jeonsoo had ran inside the classroom in fear of not being able to sit in the seat nearest to his favourite teacher.(Taehyung!)

Jeongguk wondered how his laugh could remain as soft and gentle as it always was. Taehyung has gone through a lot after they broke up. He was aware of everything the elder went through because of their mutual friends but he was always too prideful to reach out.
The man lost his father, his grandparents and his best friend in the span of one year and everyone was talking about how different Kim Taehyung had become. Kim Taehyung, the resident sunshine was transformed into a man who won't even get outside of his room all in the span of one year. And Jeongguk left the town to chase his dreams and he never heard of him again even though he always crossed his mind.

"Yeah. It is. I'm glad we meet again." Jeongguk said and he was really glad. Even though it breaks his heart to see the ring on Taehyung's ring finger.

The elder smiled at him and Jeongguk wondered how in the world could Kim Taehyung still smile so beautiful and so untainted.

"I'll see you around, Jeon." Taehyung said and playfully smiled.

The way he called him reminded him of their teenager days, way before they even got together.

Jeongguk smiled at the memories.

"See you Kim." He said.

Taehyung laughed.

"Actually its Park now."

Jeongguk don't want to listen to Taehyung talking about his husband.

But he had no choice but to ask him the next question.

"Oh? You got married?"

The elder smiled.

"Yeah.. I'm married."

Jeongguk nodded his head and try to hide how he's feeling. Taehyung always used to know what he's feeling through his eyes. So he don't really think trying to conceal his emotions would work.

"I'll get going Jeongguk. My class is starting. I'll see you around." The elder said and turned on his heels and walk away with a smile.

And maybe Taehyung really does stopped caring after all.

Jeongguk quickly make his way towards his car and as he sit on the car and gripped the steering wheel hard, he allow his tears to fall.

He don't even know how he could cry.

Yes, he loves Taehyung. He never stopped loving him but its been a while since he thought about him and he even got married and have kids and even after he and his wife got divorced, he met plenty of other people. So he don't know why he feel hurt when Taehyung confirmed that he was married. His chest hurt when the thought of Taehyung really not caring about him anymore crossed his mind.

No no no! He thought and violently shook his head.

Maybe it hurt him so much because he knows that when Taehyung loves, he loves hard and when he move on from the things and people who hurt him, he really do move on.

That fact is clear to Jeongguk. He is so aware of that fact and it makes him panic and sad and angry at himself for putting himself in the situation where he don't get to complain about Taehyung moving on from him and having another man who get to call Taehyung his.

Jeongguk sighed and leaned his head back.

And he thinks about how he let go of the only person who he ever truly love.

And for what?

For a fucking dream that don't even make him happy anymore!