Chapter 10

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked his husband who was currently reading the article in his phone. They were casually lounging on their couch when Jimin sent him a link to the article. Taehyung was very shocked and his first instinct was to tell his husband which he did.
Seojoon was still reading the article and Taehyung was standing beside him stiffly. He knows Seojoon trust him but he knows it will be annoying for anyone to see their husband caught up in these kinds of rumours. And its the first time this type of things happened to them so Taehyung don't know what to expect.

Seojoon chuckled and gestured for Taehyung to get closer. His husband pulled him in his lap and gently kissed him on his neck which tickled him and made him giggle.

"The only thing I'm mad about is the fact that they choose such an ugly picture of me." Seojoon complained.

Taehyung gaped at him and secretly relish in the fact that he had married such an amazing guy.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yeah. It was after that Lee and Yang case. I spent a total of 15 hours without any drink. I looked terrible!"

Taehyung laughed.

"Oh no! You're still the hottest lawyer ever!" He exclaimed.

Seojoon smiled.

"Really? You think so?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Uh huh! I know so!"

Seojoon kissed him softly.

"Then you should know that I know you pretty well and that I trust you and I love you."

Taehyung's eyes weld up with tears.

"I know. I love you too. Its just that. You know everything about Jeongguk and me and you saw how it destroyed me when he left and I'm just scared that you'll think I still want him just because I am friendly to him again."

"Babe. You forget that I was there to witness how you've moved on from him too. I remember how you began to love me too. I still remember the way you finally open up to me too. And I know you pretty well. I know you'll never hurt me and I hope you still remember my vow, I'm always gonna love and trust you. You have my heart." Seojoon said and Taehyung burst into tears.

Seojoon chuckled and lovingly kissed him.

Taehyung really thinks that he have the perfect life.

"Taetae. Will you come play with me at our house someday?" Jeonsoo asked him after class when all the other students have left.

Jeongguk still didn't show up which was weird since he usually show up early. But then, Seokjin had to drop Jeonsoo in the morning since Jeongguk apparently went Awol.

Taehyung was secretly glad because he don't know how he will face him. He felt bad that he don't even have an ounce of feelings for him anymore.
He don't even feel angry anymore because he had long moved on from everything that happened.

And he want to stay in good terms with Jeongguk because Jeonsoo had carved a place for himself in his heart.

"Sure baby. I'll arrange something with your father okay?"

Jeonsoo nodded his head excitedly.

But then he pouted which makes Taehyung cooed internally.

"Taetae, will daddy be okay?" He asked.

Taehyung's heart dropped.

"Aww baby. I'm sure he'll be okay." He said even though he don't know how the rumours will disappear. Even him got a few random stares on the street since the rumours spread with their pictures. Even his colleagues asked him about it.