Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Waking up the next morning, both my guys are gone. Getting up, I put on one of Juice's shirts and my shorts before walking out to the kitchen to see both my guys in there, drinking coffee. I move to get a cup and Juice says "Get dressed. We're taking you to breakfast." I nod and pour my coffee and head to the bedroom to get dressed. Heading back into the kitchen, I put my empty cup in the sink and we head out to the bike. I get on the bike behind Juice and we head out to the diner. Getting off the bike, we walk inside and take a booth in the back. Sitting next to Happy and Juice across from us, I look over the menu and decide what I want. I order a couple of fried eggs and bacon but Happy orders me some waffles too.

After we eat, I get on the back of Happy's bike and we go for a ride. They take me to the bluffs where I was attacked. I get off the bike and walk towards the bluff. The guys give me a minute and after a couple of minutes, I feel them walk up behind me. "It's still so peaceful up here." I say softly. "I know." Juice says. I turn to face them and say "I'm so fucked up. My mind doesn't shut off. The only time I don't think about it is when one of you is inside me and even then I feel like I'm still on edge." I tell them. Happy walks over and cups my face and says "You're not fucked up. You're strong. You're beautiful. You're fucking perfect baby." Juice walks over and says "We brought you up here to give you something." I look at him and he takes my hand and puts a ring on my left ring finger. "This is our promise that you are ours." Happy holds out his hand and says "These rings are our promise that we are yours. Only yours." he tells me. I look at them shocked. I take the rings and put one on each of their left ring fingers. "We brought you here to do this so that when you come up here, you have more good memories than bad. You're our Old Lady. Our wife." Juice says. "Oh my God. I love you both so much. My husbands." I say.

We sit at the bluffs for a while, just talking before heading to the clubhouse. Walking into the clubhouse, Gemma walks over and asks "How you doing baby?" I smile the first real smile I have since my attack and say "Better Ma." She hugs me and takes my hands to look into my eyes to see if I'm telling the truth and feels the ring on my finger. She looks down and then looks at Happy and Juice's hands and smiles wide. "Well then. Let's get a drink Sweetheart." before pulling me to the bar. The prospect puts a shot a Patron in front of me and I take the shot. I excuse myself for a minute and walk over to Piney. Hugging him I whisper "I'm okay Pop." He looks at me and I smile and he kisses my cheek before I walk back over to Gemma. Koz walks over and asks "Can I get a minute?" I nod and walk out to the picnic table with him.

"How you doing Peri?" he asks. "Good Koz." I say. "Seriously. How are you?" he asks again. "Really. I'm better." I show him my hand. "The guys took me to the bluffs and we committed ourselves to each other. They have matching rings." I tell him. "That's great babe. You know I love you right?" he asks. "I know. I love you too. I really don't think I would have made it through this if it weren't for the three of you. You all stood by me and never let me fall into myself. You don't know how much it means to me that you all have supported me like you have. I have two wonderful husbands, an amazing best friend, and a family that's better than I could have ever asked for. He's gone so I don't have to worry about him anymore. I can finally heal." I tell him. He puts his arm around me and says "Now you sound like the Peri I know and love." We look up and see Happy and Juice walking over to us. They both kiss my lips softly and Happy sits on the table beside me, Koz on the other side and Juice sitting on the bench between my knees. I lay my head against Happy's shoulder, my hand on Juice's shoulder and my other hand on Koz's knee, just enjoying having my best friend and my husbands close. I finally feel normal again.