Chapter 20

Chapter 20

***Three years later***

It's been a rough three years. After my rape, I never thought I would be okay but I am. Tara and Jax got their rules set and are doing great. They have Abel and now a son named Thomas. Gemma loves having all of the grandkids. We lost Piney to Clay. Clay was voted out and excommunicated and Jax has the gavel. Kozik was killed by a landmine while out on a job with the club and I felt like my heart had been ripped out. I visit his stone once a week and talk to him about everything still.

Happy, Juice and I are happy. Six months after losing Kozik, I gave birth to Evan Victor Lowman. A year later came Carlos Emilio Ortiz. I have one son with each of my husbands and they are very loved little boys. Opie and Lyla are going strong and the four of us women get together every chance we get.

Sitting in the living room watching the boys play, Happy and Juice walk in from work. Sitting on each side of me, the boys come over and get into their fathers' laps. "You guys been good for mommy today?" Juice asks and they both nod their heads. "Then I guess you two get ice cream after dinner." Happy says and I just shake my head.

I love my life. It still hurts knowing that Piney and Kozik are gone. Piney was the father I always wanted and Kozik was my best friend but Happy and Juice? Those two men have been everything I have needed and more. I could never thank them for everything that they helped me through. But that's what happens when men love you enough to make it all about you.