Slenderman X Reader (Request)

First off since this is going to be different then most but this is a key.

Y/H/C = Your Hair Color

Y/N = Your Name

Y/H/L = Your Hair Length

Second off sorry but Slender is going to be 6 FT not 7 or up so it's easier. Slender does have a mouth but doesn't show it so, yeah I hope you like!! XD IMMA TRYING MY BESTEST!!!

__________________________________________

~Your P/O/V~

I was in my room getting ready for the party Destiny was throwing at Slender Mansion. I always liked hanging out with everyone, but personally I liked hanging out with Slenderman himself. I was brushing my Y/H/L, Y/H/C when I looked over at the clock. It was 10:00 p.m. I had to get going if I was going to be on time. I finshed my hair and grabbed my Jacket and ran out the door. I ran into the woods beside my house and began running threw the familar trees. I always felt free when in nature, maybe because that's were I always could be free to see the world with open eyes. I soon reached a field where the mansion was located. I ran to the mansion and knocked loudly on the door. BEN was the one to anwser the door.

"Hi BEN!" I chirpped.

"Hi Y/N." He said stepping aside, "Please come in." I was surprised at how pollite he was being. He was never so pollite.

"Thank you." I said stepping in. As I did so, I was taken by surprise when something took my hand. I looked down to see BEN holding my hand. Before I could say anything I was in the living room with all the other Creepypastas. BEN took a seat beside Destiny and Kamila. I soon realized what was going on. They were playing 7 Minutes In Heaven. Splendor was holding a hat in front of me. I reached in and pulled out a ball of paper. Splendor then took the paper out of my hand and shoved me into a closet. I smashed into someone and I stumble backwards almost hitting my head off the wall, only to be caught by something. I instantly knew I was in the closet with Slenderman. I can't believe he was dragged into this.

"Sorry Child." Sleder begun, "I wasn't to happy to be dragged into this, but now that your the one that picked me I'm actually quite happy. " Before I could ask anything, something was pressed to my lips and I soon realized Slender was kissing me. I kissed back and was picked up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slammed me (gently) into the wall. We pulled away, painting for air. He seemed to look into my eyes as he said, "Y/N I love you and I'm really happy to have this time with you."

"I love you too Slender and I'm glad to be in this closet with you and not any of the other Pastas. They all to pervy." I said with a smile. Slender smiled and leaned down, lifting my chin up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrace which I denied. I gasped as one of his tentacles slipped up my shirt. He quickly took this time to shove his tongue into my mouth, searching every inch. I couldn't help but giggle when he didn't remove his tentacle from my breast. He pulled away and he both were panting. He went down to my neck, leaving sweet, gentle butterfly kisses all over my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I moaned when he found the spot, and I felt him smirk against my skin. He abused that spot, leaving a mark.

He tugged on the hem of my shirt. I lifted up my arms, allowing him to slip it over my head. He threw to an unknown corner of the room. I gasped as I felt him unclip my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I moaned in pleasure as he started massaging my breast. He soon took one in his mouth and swirled his tongue around my now hard tit (hate that word...). He switched giving each breast the same treatment. When he pulled away and went to take off my pants, I stopped him.

"Tsk, Tsk. If you get to see me I get to see you." I said, slipping of his suit jacket and undershirt. Taking off his tie, I threw them to some random corner. I traced my hands down his chest and down to his v-line. I rubbed him through his dress pants, having satisfaction when I heard him moan. I slipped off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. 

"Now now Y/n, It's my turn again." He said smirking, down at me. I let him have control, letting him slip of my jeans and panties. I gasped as I felt cold air hit my wet clint. He bent down and licked my wet clint. I moaned with pleasure as he did so. He shoved his tongue inside me, making me moan louder than before. He pulled away and I was back in control. I slipped off his boxers and stared at how big he was. I took the tip of his member in my mouth tracing it with my tongue around it. I bobbed my head slowly up and down barley passing the tip.

Slender moaned in plessure, and he took my head, gently wrapping his fingers through my hair, Moving it faster and deeper. I felt him getting hard and pulled away making him growl, "Okay enough child's play." and with that I was pressed back against the wall, inbetween it and Slender. He pressed me hard against the wall and positioned hmself at my enterance. He entered me and I gasped as pain flooded through my body. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I adjusted . I gave him a stiff nod for him to continue. He pulled out of me just leaving the tip of his member in me and rammed back into me. I gasped in pain, as he did this, but it was soon replaced with plessure.

All too soon Splendor called, "ONE MINUTE!!!" from the other side of the door. We quickly got on our clothing and Splendor opened the door. You both walked out of the closet holding hads and Slender leaned down and whispered in your ear, "we'll finish this later." I let out a small giggle and we both sat down together for the remaining of the evening.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long, a lot going on. I hope you like I had a bit of writer's block :( . I hope you like :)

Fading Away Like A Shadow ~Stalked Shadow

EDIT 7-9-15

Okay this is unedited, and I wrote this when I was like 11. It probably was also was late at night or when my parents were around me so I'm sorry it is bad.