Chapter 3: A Sudden Visit From the Past

With a loud 'thump' sound resonating throughout the whole rooftop, the door was harshly opened and it almost broke as it collided against the grey wall

With a loud 'thump' sound resonating throughout the whole rooftop, the door was harshly opened and it almost broke as it collided against the grey wall. A black shadow was reflected upon the grey wall, it showed the silhouette of a broad-shouldered male. The thick sounds his shoes created with each step he made were carried by the wind flowing through the top of the hospital. The man glanced up to the sky, his gaze lost upon the white fluffy clouds and the rays of sunshine hidden behind them that made their corners glimmer with a beautiful light.

"Why is he here?"

The man closed his eyes and exhaled a large breath when he felt his pitch black hair sway in different directions entangling all over his head. "Just breathe." His closed eyes showed a half relaxed expression mixed with anxiety, his plump rosy lips parted and his cheeks were kissed by a faint light pink natural blush. If a normal girl glanced at him at this precise moment, she would instantly fall in love with the ethereal and handsome-looking doctor.

Suddenly feeling threatened, a rush of adrenaline coursed through his veins; his nose scrunched as his lips gritted. The sound of ripped clothing was heard followed by a pair of long white feathers emerging from his back. Two pearl white feathered wings sprung open followed by his left wing blocking a fist thrown his way while his head turned around. He opened his eyes and his pupils constricted as a silvery white color took over his once dark chocolate eyes. A hint of anger mixed with surprise was revealed when he saw the buried fist deep within the white feathers of his left wing. 

"Long time no see, Kim Seokjin." The glowing silvery white eyes met those of a bright crimson red eyed demon who growled.

The demon felt his white fangs grow as a smirk was plastered on his lips. A sudden force pushed him back which made the muscles in his thighs contract to regain his lost balance by the sudden harsh wind thrown in his direction. Seokjin had pushed the demon away with his left wing and he turned around to face him. 

"If I recall correctly, three hundred years since you brutally murdered the village I tended to." Seokjin glanced at his back where his white feathered wings rested and he sighed. He moved his shoulders and the white feathered wings disappeared into his back. "Look at what you made me do, Jeon Jungkook. This coat was a gift! Now I have to buy another one."

"What were you doing in my Y/N's room. No, what are you doing here in this hospital?" The raven-haired demon growled through gritted fangs; the possessiveness over you was growing fast and unstoppable.

"Your Y/N? First of all, her name is Park Y/N, not Jeon Y/N, and second of all, I am a doctor. I work here. You're the one who is in dangerous territory demon." Seokjin rolled his eyes at the raven-haired demon who was defensively debating whether he was about to attack. 

"She is mine. My prey." Jungkook raised his head and gave a long glare into the now dark brown eyes of the doctor in front of him. Seokjin's lips formed a thin line and a small hint of disappointment flashed through his eyes.