Chapter 17: Spoken Words

Your eyes could tell how much of a shock it came upon yourself when you looked down and saw yourself standing on your two pair of legs

Your eyes could tell how much of a shock it came upon yourself when you looked down and saw yourself standing on your two pair of legs. The urge to cry in joy was still overtaken because of the worry of your mother's and Jungkook's whereabouts. Nevertheless, your eyes stared right at the two angels to convey how much you were surprised and confused.

"He used his powers to heal you," Namjoon answered before you could ask the question.

When he replied, your eyes glanced at your legs once more and then shifted towards your supposed-guardian-angel who kept a heart shaped smile. "You really are my guardian angel." With a small laugh you tried walking towards him but ended up almost falling on the floor from loss of use. Your muscles were still weak after months without use.

"Careful." Hoseok dashed forward to support your weight along with Namjoon. 

"Can you take me to Jungkook and my mother?"

A sigh was emitted from beside you and your heartbeat began speeding up while you settled back on the bed. Something must be happening to the demon if your shared heartbeats were speeding up.

"No, first, you have to know what he did and second, why I had to leave you and your mother." The high archangel gathered a breath before Hoseok began patting your back in a comforting manner. "When Jungkook was an archangel he committed a grave sin and he was stripped of his title along two other archangels who supported his reasons."

 Upon the explanation you gulped and nodded.

"Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi, both were once archangels in charge of different temples. Taehyung was the archangel in charge of creativity and beauty while Yoongi was the archangel of communication and expression. The two of them were the closest to Jungkook after Jimin, your ancestor. The three were exiled from the pure gates of heaven with their purity turned dark as their thirst for blood and souls. They became murderers."

As much as you knew how much Jungkook was a creature of evil, it hurt to hear how he once was but even if that was the past, it didn't matter now in the present. He had you now.

"They separated and roamed the Earth and I one day flew down." Namjoon paused and looked down for a moment before lifting his head and gently hold his right hand over yours, "I wasn't going to let Taehyung murder a woman in my presence, and then I saved her. Your mom, Soo Jin." With a warm heart filling you up you returned the hold on his hands over yours, slowly accepting him. "It was unexpected and... I fell in love with her as did she. We loved each other and I committed the sin of love. When she was carrying you inside of her, I realized it after sensing your pure soul. Soo Jin was the descendant of Jimin's saved child and with a half pure soul mixed with my pure one, you inherited the most pure white soul." 

Hoseok could sense how your body started to tremble softly and how your breathing patterns shifted.

"I had to leave you both because of my archangel duties and my sins were forgiven but I couldn't find it in myself to strip you away from your mother and force you to live here as an angel. Jimin cared deeply for you as well and he had mixed feelings because he wanted another chance. And when destiny set you and Jungkook to cross paths, it was when it clicked that you could be the only way of having him ask for forgiveness." After the last sentence you quickly looked up with parted lips completely bewildered but expectant.