1. The bad girl

"The most important thing, in anything you do, is always trying your hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it's not as good as you'd hoped, you still have the sense of not letting yourself down"

---

Kira stopped in front of her school, she took the keys out of her motorcycle and got of before she grabbed her bag and walked towards a corner, walking past the rich and popular kids.

"Hey Kira, come and join us" said one of the girls, Kira just looked at them and walked over to another group with six kids, those people that looked like emus and goth "What's up Kira?" asked a guy and Kira looked at them "Not so much" she said and sat down on the small steps, "I saw one of the rich talking to you" said one of the girls, "They just asked me if I wanted to join them" Kira said, "What did you say?" asked another boy "I didn't answer them, I just walk over here, so I think they figured out, that I didn't want to hang out with them. I know that the only reason they want me to hang out with them is because my parents are rich" Kira said.

The group smiled "That what we like about you Kira, you don't behave like a rich person even so you and your family are the richest people in Gotham" said another girl and Kira smiled "That is who I am" she said and lay her head back before closing her eyes.

Even so Kira Wayne was rich and her family popular, she didn't hang out with the rich and popular kids at the high school, she hang out with the outcasts, creepy, dark, and scary kids, those kids who parents are criminals, in a gang, or in prison. Even so Kira didn't have any parents who are criminals, or didn't wear dark clothes or had tattoos, the group welcome Kira, not because she was rich or who her parents was, but because the way she was and the way she behave, even so she didn't wear complex dark clothes or looked scary. Most of the kids except the group was a little scared of her, she was the school's bad girl.

Some of the boys in the high school had a crush on Kira, but they knew that she was out of limit, because she told them that she had a boyfriend.

Last time a boy hit on her, he almost lost a finger in an 'accident' in the machine room, since that day, no one had try to hit on her.

Kira had a good life, and she was happy that she was the heir to the Wayne Enterprises, but when she was eight, her mother Martha Wayne gave birth to a boy name Bruce, Kira was happy about becoming a big sister, she could finally be the boss of someone, but it didn't take longe before her life turned up side down, now that her father Thomas Wayne had got a son, he wanted Bruce to be the heir to the Wayne Enterprises, because Kira was a girl and Thomas think that a girl couldn't be the heir to anything.

Even so Kira was a strong and clever girl, she was broken inside. Her father, didn't love her, and every night, he took down to his secret room and began to beat her, and Kira didn't make it better, when she was skipping school a lot and got detention.

Kira's only light in the dark is her boyfriend Jerome Valeska from the circus.

When Kira had just turned five, her and her parents visited the circus for the first time, there she met a five year old ginger hair boy, name Jerome Valeska, they got along well and every since that day, they had been really close.

The school bell rang causing Kira to open her eyes. "Come let's get to class" she said and took her bag's handel over her right shoulder before started walking down the small stairs. "Hey Kira. Have you done your homework for today?" one of the guys asked. Kira stepped down the stairs before she stopped and looked at the guy. "No I have not, I didn't wanted to do them" she said, looking at the others "I don't need to do my homework to pass the exam" she said. "You know that the homework was for the test today" said a girl "So what, I only go here, so I can have a good reason to be away from my father" Kira said "You know the teacher is going to be mad" said a guy "So what, I don't care, no one tells me what to do" Kira said, looking at the guy before she walked down the last step and walked away.

A/N: Vote or comment