24. I finally found you

"Do not judge another's pain until you've walked the same path"

---

Six months later.

It was been a year since Jerome died.

Kira and Robin was living on the street now, the GCPD was still looking for them and they were now searching in the abandoned houses, so Kira and Robin had move out of the house and was now living on the street, but they never stayed in the same place for to long so they move from alley to alley.

Robin would sometimes wander off to get supplies, while Kira would walk around at night and spray Jerome's logo on some walls, it was a logo that consisted two black and deranged looking eyes accompanied by a smile made out of 'HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!' 

Kira knew that was the least she could do for Jerome, she did it to show people that Jerome's spirit still live on. She had even gotten the logo tattooed on her right wrist. 

Kira had heard that Oswald had become the Mayor and he had choosing Ed as his chief of staff. She have also heard that Barbara and Tabitha had a bar called 'The Sirens'.

---

Robin came back to the alley, "I am back and I got food" she said with a smile "I am also done" Kira said stepping away from the wall where she has just sprayed Jerome's logo. She put the spray can down and turned around before she walked over and sat next to Robin on a big green container. Robin handed her a sandwich, and Kira took it before she took a bit.

Kira was dress in short black jeans, that went to her knees, she had a dark blue shirt with long sleeves, and she had a brown cape with a hood, she could pull over her head. Robin was dress in dark blue jeans, a white shirt and a black west, the west was like a biker west, it was black and thin, and on its back was there a big circle with Jerome's logo on, she also had a hood, she could pull over her head.

While eating their sandwich, they were looking at the logo on the wall "Do you really need to spray the logo on every alley we have been in?" Robin asked and Kira nodded "I have to, we are part of it, and Jerome and I told people that we will leave a mark on the city and that is what I am doing" Kira said and Robin nodded "It has been a year, and we have been living on the street for months now, we can't live like this, sooner or later, the cops will find us. Is there anyone you know we can live with who wouldn't call the cops on us?" Robin asked and Kira took a deep breath "I only know one person, but we have not see each other since we were 10, when he left Jerome and I" she said, "But then let's us visit him" Robin said "We can't, I don't know where he live and even if I did, I don't think he want to see me" Kira said. "Why not?" Robin asked, "Because when he left, he didn't even say goodbye, Jerome was the one that told me he had left. I have not even see or heard from him since he left, in nine years he has not sent me a single letter or visit me" Kira said, "Do you know why he left?" Robin asked and Kira shook her head.