25. Back from the dead

"The pain of yesterday is the strength of today"

---

Jim was looking at one of the capsules, Jerome's body was gone and Kira and the group had spraying Jerome's logo on the capsule. 

Bullock walked over to Jim "So" he said and Jim looked at him "So?" he asked, "It seems after shutting down Indian Hill, the government just packed everything up and shipped it here" Bullock said, "To a Wayne Enterprises facility. They sent it back to the same people who were running Indian Hill and funding Strange to begin with?" Jim asked."Yep" Bullock said with a nod "Do we know how Jerome ended up at Indian Hill?" Jim asked. "No, but it makes sense. Strange was collecting psychopaths, right? Like Galavan. So Jerome fit the bill" Bullock said "The woman that walked out of the morgue, that was Dwight's trial run and that is why Kira was with him" Jim said and looked Bullock "They are going to bring back Jerome" he finished "Oh, that's great. That's all this city needs. The maniac couple, Kira Wayne and Jerome Valeska together again, sucking air with 50 fanatics at their backs. Plus Hugo's only success experiment, by their side, a very fast, strong and deadly woman that hates cops" Bullock said.

Jim looked at Lucius Fox "Lucius" he said and Lucius walked over to him, "If you wanted to bring back someone from one of these, what would be your next step?" Jim asked "Thawing them out. These pods run at 237 degrees below zero. You'd have to get the body to core temperature before even attempting reanimation. I worked on the design of these when I was at Wayne" Lucius said, "Oh, good Job. Thanks for helping the bad guys" Bullock said and Lucius looked at him "How long?" Jim asked and Lucius looked back at Jim "If we're lucky, three hours" he said.

---

Dwight was walking around preparing everything, while he did that, Kira was sitting on a chair next to Jerome who was laying on a metal table, Kira was holding with her right hand Jerome's left hand, while her left hand stroked slowly back and forward on Jerome's forehead, just as he use to do with her. "Don't worry ginger. We will bring you back, and then we can be with each other again and together we will rule over Gotham" she said.

Robin was standing behind Kira "So this is the famous Jerome Valeska, can't wait to meet him" she said with a smile and a sound of hope in her voice.

Kira looked at Robin "Rob, as soon as Dwight had revived Jerome, we can find our sister's body and then we can tell Dwight to revived him" Kira said, Robin smiled "Is sweet of you to think that and I really want that, but we can't, because Hugo burned my sister's body, so it can't be done" Robin said, Kira nodded and then looked back at Jerome.

"We're almost done loading the vans. How are you doing?" Gus asked. "We are... There" Dwight said and the machine behind Kira beeped. 

Gus nodded and ran out again.