2. Skipping School

"She didn't need to be saved. She needed to be found and appreciated, for exactly who she was"

 She needed to be found and appreciated, for exactly who she was"

---

Kira sat at the back at the class and was listening to the teacher, when her phone vibrate, she picked it up and looked at the text.

J/Ginger

Hello beautiful.

Great news. The circus came to the town few weeks earlier. I miss you. So ready to hang out? 

Kira smiled as she read the text.

Kira

I miss you too, at school right now, but I am ready to hang out

J/Ginger

Are you sure, we can also hang out after school

Kira

I hate school, I will skip it, I will use one of my tricks. Text you when I am out

The teacher turned around and saw Kira texting.

"Hmmm" the teacher said the teacher but Kira didn't respond.

"Kira" the teacher said again and Kira respond after a few seconds "What's up" she said, looking up then back down at her phone, "Are you texting in my class Miss Wayne?" the teacher asked. "Yup" Kira said, "Do you wanna get kicked out of this class?" the teacher asked, "It's my dream" Kira said, "Now your dream is fulfilled, out" the teacher said and pointed her left hand at the door, Kira got up before taking her bag and walked towards the door "And come back for detention" the teacher said, Kira didn't respond, she just walked over to the door before she closed it behind her.

---

As soon as she was out of on the hallway, she pulled up her phone with a smile on her face as she started texting.

Kira

Hey Honey it's me again, ready to hang out, I will come to you, let's meet at our meeting place, can't wait to see you <3

J/Ginger

Alright, leaving now, can't wait to see you beautiful <3

Kira looked at the text and smiled before she put the phone back in her bag and walked out the front door before jumping on her motorcycle.

"Hey Kira" a voice said, Kira looked to the left and saw one of the girls from her group, "Where are you going?" she asked. "My boyfriend is in town, so got kick out on purpose, and now I am going to see him" Kira said, "But if you got kick out then it also means that you got detention. So what about that?" she asked "Well, screw detention, I am going." Kira said, "You live your life dangerous, Kira" the girl said and Kira looked at her with a smile "Well, that is my plan" she said with a smile as she grabbed her sunglasses and put them on.

" Kira said, "You live your life dangerous, Kira" the girl said and Kira looked at her with a smile "Well, that is my plan" she said with a smile as she grabbed her sunglasses and put them on

She turned on her motorcycle, and drove away while the girl waved "Have fun" she said.

A/N: Vote or comment