22. The club

"You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn't there"

---

Oswald had been on the run since Theo's death. A month has passed since then, Kira and Robin was also on the run because they escape from Arkham, and also because Kira was the most wanted person in Gotham. Kira was used to be on the run, and Robin like being on the run and sometimes when it got dark, both of them, most Robin would wander around the street, creating fear and sometimes killing people where some of them was cops. 

Since Oswald was also on the run, Kira had suggested him to live with her and Robin, cause they got lot of spaces. But Oswald told her that he is better of on his own.

Kira and Robin was still living in the old abandoned house. The GCPD didn't even think about looking in the abandoned houses. And therefore they was safe, for now. 

Kira was laying on the couch resting her eyes. She couldn't sleep, most of the time she couldn't, she has not slept properly since Jerome died, and now that she's finally got her revenge, it have got a little better, but most of the time, she still couldn't sleep, she would just wake up in middle of the night, and couldn't sleep anymore.

She now knew why she couldn't sleep, she didn't know where Jerome's body was, she had to find the body and bury him, maybe then she could rest, move on and maybe be able to sleep. She sat up and looked out the window, it was still dark outside and Robin was out getting supplies.

Robin had suggested Kira to stay in the house while she was getting the supplies, because no one know exactly how Robin look since no one have seen her face up close, because she had grown up in Arkham and therefore no one know who she was, how old she was, or even what her last name is, and thanks to Hugo, no one know who her real parents are, Hugo had deleted Robin's and her sister's fils about their past, people only know her as Hugo's only success experiment and therefore was it easy for her to walked on the street without anyone get suspicious.

Thanks to Robin's speed, she could get away if now the cops caught her.

Kira pulled up a picture from her pocket, it was her second favorite picture and she always had it on her. It was a picture of her and Jerome with their forehead and nose touching each other, they both stood with their eyes closed and Kira had her arms around Jerome's neck.

She remember clearly the day it was taking where they were on their first date, a few months after they became a couple.

They had eat at a restaurant and then they had been at a party at her school, when they walked through the street in the city, they asked a woman, to take some pictures of them, and the woman did.

Kira smiled, she wish he was here with her, she wish he was sitting next to her and was there to comfort her, but he wasn't.

She looked up and closed her eyes and think about that day, he came to the school to support her on a exam.